Software Developer (Salesforce)
Plano, Texas, United States
$75,844 - $152,154
About this opportunity
We are seeking a highly skilled Salesforce Software Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be part of a scrum team that crafts and develops scalable, low-latency technology application solutions in the Cloud, with a common UI/UX, are reusable, and are enterprise grade. You will resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. You will focus on development throughout all phases of the agile development lifecycle and must have validated skills, a desire to learn and grow, and a team-player mentality.
What you will do
- Configure and craft Salesforce objects, fields, and field level security
- Configure record types, layouts and flexipages, paths as well as other UI related components
- Update profiles, permission sets, and sharing settings to ensure data is secured and only shared with users that have a need for the data
- Design and configure Salesforce auto launched and screen flows
- Design and develop Lightening Components and Lightening Web Components via VS Code and SFDX
- Create Apex triggers, Apex classes, as well as irrevocable and programmable Apex classes
- Apex testing with an emphasis on maintaining maximum code coverage
- Analyzing newly released Salesforce components and potential use cases for Ericsson
- Participating in DevOps activities and supporting the Operations team
- Resolving development and production issues across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Identifying improvements, potential challenges/bottlenecks, while addressing them proactively
- Contributing to team success
You will bring
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Experience in Salesforce and Services Cloud
- Experience working in an Agile environment, particularly in Scrum
- Experience in continuous integration, continuous deployment, and release on demand including test driven development, unit and system test automation, implementation of toggles, and CI/CD automation
- Demonstrated DevOps understanding and approach
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Successful results & meeting customer expectations
- Excellent verbal & written communication
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Salesforce certifications
- Software repository like Git-based
- Integration platforms like Talend, MuleSoft
- Technical knowledge like, Web UI/UX, Html5, CSS/CSS3,
- SAFe certifications for Software Engineer and DevOps Practitioner
- Scrum certification for Scrum Developer (Scrum-Alliance or Scrum.org)
This role reports directly to the Head of Robotic Process Automation North
At Ericsson, you'll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what's possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You'll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You'll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team. Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more. If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com
The health, safety and well-being of our employees is our priority. Successful applicants will be required to disclose their vaccination status prior to employment. Except for those positions designated as 100% remote, successful applicants who did not provide the required proof of vaccination will be required to test weekly and wear masks at all Ericsson and customer facilities. This includes employees with medical or religious exemptions with testing as an accommodation. Compliance with government and customer requirements regarding vaccination may preclude unvaccinated applicants from employment for a particular job.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position, and you may be required to perform additional job tasks as assigned.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || United States : Texas : Plano