Salesforce Dot Com Developer
San Antonio, Texas, United States
$115,000 - $125,000
Piper Companies is currently seeking a mid-level Salesforce Dot Com (SFDC) Developer in San Antonio, TX with possible remote work available. The SFDC developer will develop applications on Salesforce platform using Apex and Salesforce UI technologies. The Developer should be familiar with version control system such as Git, Bitbucket etc. They should feel comfortable collaborating with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions and provide continuous support.
Responsibilities of the SFDC Developer:
- Develop applications on Salesforce platform using Apex and Salesforce UI technologies like Aura Components, Lightning Web Components and Visualforce.
- Integrate Salesforce with external systems/application using REST/SOAP APIs, Batch & Async processes.
- Follows Salesforce best practices using tools for development, unit testing and deployment.
- Assists with technical design and documentation.
- Familiar with Agile software development practices.
Qualifications of the SFDC Developer:
- 3+ years of experience in a SFDC developer role, using Salesforce Development
- 3+ years of experience working with Apex Programming Language
- 2-3+ years of experience using Salesforce Lightning Web Components
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required
US Citizen - Public Trust preferred; Government Customer will sponsor
Compensation for the SFDC Developer:
- Salary Range: $115,000 - $125,000
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical (Cigna), Dental (Cigna), Vision (Cigna), and 401K (Voya through ADP)
- To start as soon as possible
Keywords: Salesforce developer, SFDC Developer, Multi-Platform, Software Developer, Apex Programming Language, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment, Quality Management, REST/SOAP, Git, Bitbucket, SharePoint, APEX, Salesforce, Salesforce Lightning Web Components, UI technologies, Aura components, Visualforce, Batch and Async, external systems, integrated Salesforce, APIs, health, dental, vision, retirement, benefits
Zachary Piper Solutions