Salesforce Business Analyst
Acton, Massachusetts, United States
$72,695 - $98,006
Purpose Business analysts help guide businesses to improve business processes and efficiency in Salesforce. They elicit, document, and analyze requirements around business challenges, and then produce data-driven solutions tailored to the Salesforce platform. They are involved in the process from beginning to end.
- Has knowledge of structured custom software development life cycle methodologies and techniques
- Works with customer and Project Team to gather and document business requirements
- Functional requirements analysis and documentation
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources and reconciles conflicts
- Validates business requirements against SOW or Change Order scope
- Works with customer and UI Developer to gather screen requirements and develop wireframes
- Captures user stories and epics within Jira (or similar story/task/issue tracking system)
- Review and approve test cases created by QA Engineer to ensure traceability to requirements and 100% requirements scope coverage
- Configures in Salesforce to fulfill business, screen, and system requirements
- Actively participates in project scrum meetings and validates that configurations or development are fulfilled as per the business requirements
- Tests software applications against functional requirements (ensure these match approved BRD)
- Serves as product Subject Matter Expert (SME) and conducts product demonstrations with customer
- Supports UAT process working with Project Team and customer to ensure test cases can be executed and handles responses to customer for issues/questions
- Conducts Train-the-Trainer sessions with customer as relevant
- Supports Production Releases including manifest, change set creation and deployment across Salesforce sandboxes
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges
- Strong attention to detail
- Minimum 3 plus years experience
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
_Note: Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability veteran status or other protected class. Apps Associates is an at-will employer. Nothing in this job description shall be interpreted to be in conflict with or to eliminate or modify the at will employment status.
**** Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
Location: Airport Dortmund,Flughagenring 11, Acton, MA 01720
Job Type: Full-time