Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
San Francisco, California, United States
$79,349 - $171,857
Kforce has a Bay Area retail client that is looking for a 100% remote (PST hours) Salesforce Marketing Consultant to join their team for a long-term contract opportunity. This would be over 1 year and possibly contract to hire if you are living in the Bay Area. The client is migrating their existing marketing platform to Salesforce Marketing cloud and they need someone to provide a variety of functions to include:
This position is a mix of analyst duties (requirements & documentation), technical duties (development, data/api integration, data setup, migration, content, testing) and also supporting the BAU Email Campaign Management in Cheetah Digital. Our ideal candidate has experience from an enterprise level client, working on high volume and complex projects.
- The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant will have 5+ years of related experience with enterprise marketing automation software - specifically with Salesforce Marketing Cloud; Experience with interaction studio (specific module) is a plus
- Experience to more than one marketing software is a plus (Adobe, Cheetah Digital, etc.)
- Experience working in an enterprise environment with high volume and complex email campaigns
- Experience working with stakeholders and writing functional specifications documentation
- Experience with building automation, personalization, journey building
- Confident in data integration, api integrations, data setup, etc.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent communication skills (oral/written)