Salesforce Administrator Team Lead
Provo, UT, US
$46,770 - $101,382
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
The Expectation for Success:
A Day in the Life:
- Collaborate with end users to understand administrative needs, resolve issues and meet business requirements
- Develop and mentor others around application customization via custom objects, validation rules, workflows, flows, process builder, etc
- Act as the technical owner on large system improvement projects spanning 1-2 quarters.
- Implement, own and manage internal team processes to improve productivity, employee engagement and career development.
- Document procedures, policies, and systems
- Facilitate system administration and help streamline business functionality including: profiles/permissions, role hierarchy, security models, application customization, reports and dashboards, etc
- Maintain and advise on selection of 3rd party technologies to improve sales productivity within the CRM platform.
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience, including Salesforce administration
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Management experience preferred
- Sprint planning/prioritization preferred
- Salesforce accreditation
- Experience working in an extremely collaborative environment