Salesforce Engineer (FFAM)
San Mateo, California, United States
$80,624 - $157,186
In this role, as a Salesforce Engineer you will do day to day development activities, and primarily focus on custom development tasks on the Salesforce.com platform using Apex and VisualForce. Create, develop, and support Salesforce custom solutions and integration.
- Provide innovative solutions leveraging Salesforce’s Force.com capabilities and make recommendations to support a rapidly increasing org.
- Develop custom code using Visualforce, APEX, Java and other technologies to build customized solutions supporting business initiatives/processes.
- Implement best practices by developing, refining, iterating, testing, staging and deploying maintainable technical solutions.
- Integrate salesforce.com with other systems
- Troubleshoot production issues
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce administration and development; security, standard objects, reports/dashboards, Knowledge, data management and sandbox environments
- Minimum 1/3+ years of at least one programming language, such as Java, C#, PHP, Apex
- Minimum 1/3+ years of experience with web services (SOAP or REST)
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other)
- Salesforce developer certifications are preferred.
- Salesforce lightning experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or relevant experience in software development.
Freedom Financial Network