Salesforce Application Developer
Monroe, Louisiana, United States
$72,861 - $102,892
A career in IBM Consulting embraces long-term relationships and close collaboration with clients across the globe.
You'll work with visionaries across multiple industries to improve the hybrid cloud and AI journey for the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Your ability to accelerate impact and make meaningful change for your clients is enabled by our strategic partner ecosystem and our robust technology platforms across the IBM portfolio; including IBM Software and Red Hat.
Curiosity and a constant quest for knowledge serve as the foundation to success in IBM Consulting. In your role, you'll be encouraged to challenge the norm, investigate ideas outside of your role, and come up with creative solutions resulting in ground breaking impact for a wide network of clients. Our culture of evolution and empathy centers on long-term career growth and development opportunities in an environment that embraces your unique skills and experience.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- In this role, you'll work in our Monroe Louisiana IBM Client Innovation Center (CIC), where we deliver deep technical and industry expertise to a wide range of public and private sector clients around the world. These centers offer our clients locally based skills and technical expertise to drive innovation and adoption of new technology.
As a Software Developer you'll participate in many aspects of the software development lifecycle, such as design, code implementation, testing, and support. You will create software that enables your clients' hybrid-cloud and AI journeys.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Assist clients in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
- Collaborate with business consultants, project team and client resources in defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture.
- Contribute to the design and development of Apex triggers, Lightning Component Framework apps, visual force/lightning pages and API based integrations.
- You'll have access to technical and management training courses to grow your expertise within Salesforce and other areas of interest.
Successful candidates for these positions must live within 300 miles from the IBM Client Innovation Center in Monroe LA. The IBM Client Innovation Center is an in-bound delivery model where we support our clients from our center. However, some travel is expected, and all candidates must be willing and able to travel to meet our client needs across the US. Travel is typically related to knowledge transfer and training at the client site (Monday thru Friday). You are expected to travel up to 50% of the time.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in Salesforce CRM app development
- Experience in Cloud implementation
- Experience in Java
- Experience in Eclipse
- Experience in Visualforce, Force.com and Apex
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong hands on experience in Salesforce REST and SOAP API
- Strong hands on experience - Developing high-quality and scalable application logic with
- Apex and SOQL
- Strong hands on experience - Developing highly interactive UI using Aura, LWC, Lightning
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform. IBM's learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Being You @ IBM