Laguna, California, United States
$67,266 - $100,080
- Perform requested tasks within Salesforce with minimal support from internal or external resources
- Field Creation
- Workflows & Process Builder
- Field Formulas
- Validation Rules
- Permission & Profile Sets
- Page Layouts & Record Types
- Meet weekly with SDR Manager for updates and progress check in
- Manage/Implement all Salesforce quarterly updates and communicate to team affected by changes
- Assist with any integrations or tools that are directly connected to Salesforce
- Train teams (with a hands-on, click by click approach) impact by any changes made to Salesforce
- Turn around requests from team in a timely manner
- Field Creation, Permission & Profile Set Changes, Page Layouts & Record Type Changes: Complete within 1-2 business days of request
- Workflows & Process Builder, Flows, Field Formulas, and Validation Rules: Complete within 1-3 business days depending on complexity and testing (i.e. basic field formulas 1 day and complex flows 1-3 days)
Why we think this job is great:
- It’s a remote full-time, 100% remote position where you’ll work from home.
- You’ll have clear goals and the training resources you need to deliver. How you execute and deliver is up to you.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Admin Certification (Preferred)
- Previous Salesforce Admin Contractor (Preferred)
- FinancialForce experience a plus
Bold Business is a remote-first, global outsourced-solutions company with over $7B in service solutions over the past 25 years. Our international team helps the world’s leading companies transform their ideas into bold impacts. From Fortune 500 organizations looking to reduce operational costs by 40%-60% to fast-growth startups looking to scale, we work behind the scenes and empower companies to do more for less.
If you like to move fast and have a bias for action, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment. We’re a 100% remote/virtual team environment where you can work from wherever you are.