Application Development - Software Developer - Salesforce
Irving, Texas, United States
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, operating and maintaining products.
- Takes full stack ownership leading Salesforce development.
- Consistently creates optimal design adhering to architectural best practices; considers scalability, reliability and performance of systems/contexts affected when defining technical designs.
- Makes sound design/coding decisions keeping customer experience in the forefront.
- Takes feedback from code review and apply changes to meet standards. Conducts code reviews to provide guidance on engineering best practices and compliance with development procedures.
- Accountable for ensuring all aspects of product development follow compliance and security best practices.
- Exhibits relentless focus in software reliability engineering standards embedded into development standards.
- Embraces emerging technology opportunities and contributes to the best practices in support of the bank’s technology transformation.
- Contributes to a culture of innovation, collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Reviews tasks critically and ensures they are appropriately prioritized and sized for incremental delivery. Anticipates and communicates blockers and delays before they require escalation.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 5-10 years of Salesforce experience – Lightning, Salesforce Lightning Web Component, API integration
- Hands on Design and Development experience
- Good communication / problem solving / debugging skills
- Utilizes technical expertise and leadership skills to resolve issues, ensure product goals are met, and serve as a mentor to coach and support junior engineers to continue to raise the engineering bar across the organization
- Works to drive both high level and detailed technical designs, conducts technical reviews and define solution requirements and technical implementation approaches
- Proficient understanding of algorithms, data structures, architectural design patterns and best practices
- Adept with agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles
- Excellent communication, presentation, leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proven collaboration and influencing skills-DO NOT DELETE BELOW THIS LINE-
Knowledge: Expertise in Relational Data Modeling, ETL, and Stored Procedure development. Strong planning, organizational, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work as part of a project team which possesses a wide range of skills. Skills: ERWin, SQL Server and/or UDB, SQL Server, UML, XML
Additional Sills:Skills:CategoryNameRequiredExperienceNo items to display.