Jr. Salesforce Developer
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
$64,186 - $123,909
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Jr. Salesforce Developer - Slack Apex Platform
Flex onsite Raleigh, NC
Are you excited about how Salesforce and Slack can transform entire industries? We are looking for passionate engineers that want to help with our charter. We provide the foundation for Salesforce Slack ISV app development that power our ecosystem.
At Salesforce, our engineers are always learning new things. We pride ourselves on writing high-quality code and maintainable systems that make our lives easier across the technology stack. Every engineer works on exciting, meaningful projects that impact our technical and product strategy.
What we look for:
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Demonstrated strong design experience designing scalable and highly available systems.
- Backend design experience with Java and developing APIs.
- Fluency in object-oriented programming and experience with at least one object-oriented programming language.
- Experience developing with Salesforce Apex is a big plus.
- Experience with Relational databases and SQL is a plus.
- Expertise in Rest APIs, server-side performance, instrumentation, and security issues.
- Have a strong quality mindset and deliver features on time with high quality.
- Experience in automated testing, including unit and functional testing.
- Understanding of the Agile process and continuous integration.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Positive attitude, great team player, and continuously improve the team, the product, and the company.
What you'll do:
- Provide technical expertise in the feature design and act as guard of code and product quality
- Build breakthrough platform features for enterprise that users will love - with a focus on design and usability
- Prototype and build innovative features using Java and Apex
- Solve complex business problems while ensuring the product is highly scalable, secure, and performant
- Grow and scale our product and services, applying the latest technologies and best practices
- Work closely with Product Managers and Designers to define new features, and help map the future
- Mentor your peers or be mentored by your peers in various in-house mentorship roles and challenge yourself to grow. We value continuous growth!
Who you'll work with:
We are a group of talented, empathetic people from various backgrounds where trust and teamwork are a given. We pride ourselves in thoughtful communication and individual ownership.
Open to Flex (1-3 days/week in the office) or Office-Based (4-5 days/week in office)
In school or graduated within the last 12 months? Please visit FUTUREFORCE for opportunities.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.As a federal contractor, Salesforce is required to verify that all US-based employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.