$58 - $63
SALESFORCE DEVELOPER | HYBRID | ONSITE I RACINE, WS I REMOTE
- Pay: $58-63 per hr
- Start Date/Duration: ASAP
- Duration: 5 Months (Contract to Hire)
- Location: HYBRID I Remote I Racine, WI
Our Client, a well-known Fortune 200, Global Leader in the capital goods sector, located in Racine, WI is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join their team to develop solutions within the Salesforce platform, supporting the Racine, WI office.
The Salesforce Developer will be supporting and extending a newly implemented Salesforce application. The Salesforce Developer will execute Agile-based development to deliver dynamic solutions to support complex business problems. The ideal candidate is a person who can play a role in development, technical support, and collaboration with the client delivery partner.
Salesforce Developer Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of experience on Salesforce application development.
- Lightning Components Development
- Apex programming
- Approval processes, Process builder, Workflows, Visual flows, Sharing rules, Profile and permission sets, Package deployment
Salesforce Developer Prefered Qualificaions:
- Data Integration / API development
- Experience in Tableau CRM / Einstein Analytics
- Experience in both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud solution delivery
- Experience with working in an agile environment
Salesforce Developer Duties:
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Provide high level estimated effort for proposed solutions, support the business case development for system changes
- Build Salesforce applications using Apex and Visualforce and leverage the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform to support the company's programs.
- Coach and mentor junior technical and functional team members
PeopleCaddie is a digital talent marketplace focused exclusively on contract opportunities for highly-skilled business professionals. Our talent cloud utilizes proprietary data and technology to help contractors find attractive job opportunities through PeopleCaddie’s user-friendly mobile app while enjoying unparalleled visibility in pay rates and application status.
With an established array of clients nationwide, including Fortune 500 companies spanning multiple industries, PeopleCaddie has quickly become one of the fastest-growing talent clouds.
#PCIT #MACHINERY #INDUSTRIALAUTOMATION