Senior Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
Gong is looking for an experienced Senior Salesforce Business Systems Analyst to join our agile SFDC team responsible for all things CRM, including SFDC Sales Cloud and CPQ.
You will assist in leading projects from start to finish in a quickly moving, team-oriented environment that is focused around the Salesforce ecosystem. You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to support our go-to-market partners, and design technical processes and tools for Gong’s dynamic business needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders, analyzing and understanding business & technical requirements, cross-functional dependencies, and system limitations
- Focus within two week sprints in order to maximize business value, driving small to medium size enhancements to larger projects
- Employ a variety of approaches to collecting and documenting business and functional requirements into well-defined user stories and acceptance criteria with a clear definition of success
- Design, build, and test Salesforce-based solutions & SOX processes, adhering to best practices and design standards, with an emphasis on simplicity and practicality
- Deep troubleshooting: triaging systems issues/bugs by team collaboration and getting to the root of the problem with minimal guidance/documentation
- Get in the weeds of CRM configuration/solution design: permissions, troubleshooting, field and object configuration, (work)flow, validation, user interface, etc.
- Experience running end-to-end testing of your work: functional, regression, UAT
- Understand the current challenges and issues with Lead to Cash to build and deliver scalable solutions
- Own project delivery and work closely with vendors and development teams in driving projects to successful execution
- 6+ years of experience focused on Salesforce in conjunction with common GTM/CRM tools: Sales Engagement, Data Enrichment, CPQ, PRM
- 2+ years of experience in Quote-to-Cash, including understanding of the following topics/processes: products, pricing, discounting, quoting, approvals
- Preferred: Salesforce Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder and/or other relevant certifications.
- Desire to personally design, build, test, deploy, and scale SFDC solutions
- Strong understanding of SaaS and subscription-management processes (including renewals and recurring revenue)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities, best practices and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to key business & technical stakeholders
- Ability to accept and manage changing priorities and address issues quickly and professionally
- Proven track record of becoming an SME new technical processes and tools
- Determination to get to the root of bugs, errors, and systems issues with minimal hand-holding
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment