Jr. Salesforce Administrator
- A self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new business customers, their business needs, and technologies.
- A creative problem solver. Seek to optimize the delivery of quality solutions across parallel business initiatives.
- A compassionate communicator. Strive to uplift your team through positive and encouraging feedback.
- A lifelong learner. Choose growth over comfort, and you are committed to your development.
- A courageous contributor! You are not afraid to be yourself, share new ideas, make mistakes, ask questions and continuously improve.
- Highly organized with a personal method to manage multiple competing priorities without falling behind.
- Develop a thorough understanding of various business unit’s processes and goals.
- Collaborate with Development Team to build and support high-quality solutions on the Salesforce.com platform.
- First line of defense. When things aren't going as they should, you're first to arrive at the scene to support our business partners and collaborate with the team to find a solution.
- Maintain our environments by handling critical updates, performance, outages and maintaining our sandbox environments.
- Always release ready. You keep your finger on the pulse of Salesforce upcoming releases, following release notes, and understand the potential value of new features or impact it may bring to our users.
- You protect our org by keeping your eyes peeled for vulnerabilities and risks that could impact performance or stability.
- Aspire for continuous improvement by redefining unofficial, disorganized processes into feature enhancements in Salesforce.
- Your skills! Committed to continuing education on Trailhead, Pluralsight and other Salesforce educational resources.
- General knowledge and understanding of Salesforce Administration or other CRM Administration.
- Nice to have but not required: Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Nice to have but not required: Experience working on internationally disbursed, remote teams.