Salesforce Lightning Aura Developer
Palo Alto, California, United States
$93,862 - $192,019
What's In It For You:
- Collaborate with a diverse network of people
- Actively deliver innovative solutions for Accenture's clients
- Apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation
- Work locally or remotely, significantly reducing or eliminating the demands to travel
- We are seeking a Salesforce Lightning Aura Developer in Palo Alto, CA.
- Will work remotely and then onsite once the restrictions are lifted.
- Location preferred would be Bay area.
- This is a 4 months contract opportunity that does not offer sponsorship or in the future.
- Must be able to work on W2.
Primary Skill for this role is Salesforce Lightning Aura Components.
- Must-have skills for this role would be Salesforce Development and Salesforce Integration.
- Nice-to-have skills would be Java Script and Work and Approval Flows.
- Salesforce Lightning Aura Components - 7+ years of Salesforce development.
- Extensive experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
- Experience with declarative development in Salesforce.
- Experience customizing Standard Objects and creating Custom Objects.
- Experience customizing object page layouts and profile based layout assignment.
- Experience creating Work and Approval Flows.
- Experience with developing data models within Salesforce.
- Can speak to the differences between Look-up and Master-Detail relationship
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Master's Degree.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.