Technical Account Manager / TAM Arabic Speaker - Tableau Salesforce
London, England, United Kingdom
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
Tableau is a Salesforce company and a market leader Gartner Magic Quadrant for BI & Analytics. We build solutions that help people see and understand data.
Join us and discover a future of new opportunities.
We are currently seeking a Technical Account Manager to join our TAM team based in London. Serving as the customer’s trusted Tableau advisor you will become an extension of their workforce through various areas of personalised service. In this role you will be identifying and addressing technical concerns, requests, and aligning to customer priorities, projects, and problems. You bring senior level technical expertise, and will act as the main technical point of contact for the account by coordinating with Product Management, Sales, Technical Support, and Engineering to lead the customer relationship. The Technical Account Manager will primarily be working with a dedicated customer.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer’s Tableau environment, business stakeholders, and their reporting and analytical needs.
- Offer best practice guidance and recommendations for optimum health and performance of the Tableau ecosystem.
- Apply comprehensive troubleshooting and debugging skills to establish a working reproduction, acceptable resolution, and root cause.
- Provide thorough root cause analysis on issues that could impact your customer in the future.
- Oversee successful implementation Tableau Blueprint’s Agility arm.
- Build strong cross-functional working relationships with Sales, Engineering, and Product Management.
- Provide escalation management on critical cases with Support, Sustaining Engineering, and Development to provide regular status updates to the customer.
- Communicate with all required stakeholders on crucial support cases and high priority issues.
- Conduct quarterly reporting and deployment reviews to spot trends, proactively identify potential issues, and offer tailored release recommendations to meet stability, performance, and new feature requirements.
- Identity revenue opportunities and partner with the account team to recommend paid services, licenses, training, and additional Tableau products to meet current needs and future growth.
- Contribute to Tableau knowledge, community, and training resources.
- Prepare and deliver custom technical presentations and trainings internally, at customer sites and Tableau conference.
Who you are…
To be successful in this role, the following experience is preferred:
- Relevant experience in technical account management or a customer-facing role supporting enterprise level, critical applications.
- Experience with databases, SQL, Windows / Linux Server and security infrastructure. Tableau technical skills and/or the ability to acquire in depth knowledge of Tableau products.
- Good understanding of networking, server set-up, and administration, including troubleshooting experience with internet architectures, firewalls, proxy servers, and web servers. Good understanding of relational databases; understanding of enterprise data warehouse techniques, OLAP etc.
- Superb Communication skills. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. Must have the ability to empathise with customers and convey confidence. Able to explain highly technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Collaborate and own. Able to prioritise and route-specific customer’s needs to the proper channels. Take ownership and work towards a resolution.
- Diligent. Nothing gets overlooked when it comes to you.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring on board to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.