Salesforce Administrator (Remote)
Aberdeen, Maryland, United States
$40,346 - $86,579
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) has a need for a Salesforce Administrator to support our government customer in Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD. This position can be 100% remote.
The selected individual will join our CRM Administrative Team reporting to the CRM Program Manager. This person will support our Salesforce implementation by providing end user support, scoping requirements for new features/processes/apps, testing, training and process documentation. This role will work closely with the CRM Program Manager, Business Stakeholders, and end users.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide daily technical and functional support for Salesforce and other cloud/CRM applications as needed
- Work with end users to resolve issues, log and work cases within the platform, provide help desk support
- Perform detailed analysis of technical and business requirements and/or issues and make recommendations to CRM Program Manager
- Perform data imports/updates
- Test, QA and document changes to the system
- Make system changes to objects, fields, workflows, reports, dashboards, etc. as directed by CRM Program Manager
- Create documentation of existing and new systems and procedures
- Create training material as needed
- Host training sessions with end-users
- Build reports that help support business functions in various departments and divisions across the organization
- Participate/lead meetings with end-users, stakeholders and CRM Program Manager as needed
- Keep abreast of Salesforce releases, features and best practices
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1 to 2 years' experience with Salesforce
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access) required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred
REQUIRED CITIZENSHIP AND CLEARANCE:
- Must be a US Citizen and hold a Secret Clearance
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is a fast-growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries. Eligible employees enjoy a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid time off; and 10 paid holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please click here to request accommodation. We E-Verify all employees.
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is comprised of industry-recognized government service firms designated as Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO)-owned and 8(a) certified businesses. The Family of Companies (FOCs) includes Ke`aki Technologies, Laulima Government Solutions, Kūpono Government Services, and Kapili Services, Po`okela Solutions, Kīkaha Solutions, LLC, and Pololei Solutions, LLC. Alaka`ina Foundation activities principally benefit the youth of Hawaii through charitable efforts which includes providing innovative educational programs that combine leadership, science & technology, and environmental stewardship.
For additional information, please visit www.alakainafoundation.com.
Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies