Salesforce Technical Architect
Vancouver, Washington State, United States
$72,271 - $144,785
SFDC Technical Architect
- Drives technical design and development for major components of focused solutions.
- Offers best practice advice and recommendations to clients often extending beyond Salesforce to topics around overall systems architecture and CRM strategy.
- Engages with Enterprise Architects regarding technical architecture and details of Salesforce and integration/migration.
- Leads technical requirements gathering and/or design workshops for complex projects.
- Provides overall Salesforce technical expertise.
- Provides overall systems architecture expertise in order to relate to and build upon existing client environments.
- Architects creative solutions that solve our client’s business and technical problems.
- Leads and facilitates project discovery to define business, functional, and technical requirements.
- Defines business processes using CRM & SFDC best practices.
- Develops data integration, migration and deployment strategies.
- Builds & Deploys Salesforce solutions.
- Lead Proof of Concepts and technical solutioning.
- Manages and mentors junior team members.
- Works with clients to understand their needs, provide meaningful solutions and build strong relationships.
- 10+ years of experience delivering consulting services, in client-facing roles that provided experience with all aspects of systems implementation, including 3+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce.
- Deep understanding of SFDC concepts and practices. Able to identify the need and recommend the use of apex and Visual Force to meet a business requirement.
- Experience in Managed Package Implementations.
- Strong understanding of database design concepts, data migration and data integration.
- Must have experience in developing System Architecture Documents
- Demonstrates excellence in understanding complex business processes and ability to apply scenarios to Salesforce “Story-lines” as well as make business process modification suggestions to align with Salesforce best practices.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; executive level presence and experience facilitating meetings.
- Ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical business users from various backgrounds including sales, support and marketing.
- Salesforce Administrator and/or Developer certification required.
- Experience with both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies.