Resilience & Salesforce Application Support Analyst
Durham, North Carolina, United States
$45,383 - $87,125
- The position will provide technical and analytical support on Labcorp's business resilience application suite, including FusionRM, Everbridge Manager and Everbridge Visual Command Center.
- In this role you will support the business continuity, crisis management, and disaster recovery teams by monitoring risk/threat intelligence, reporting on key metrics, and tracking action items during emergency/crisis events.
- You will support the overall GBR program by working with respective team members to set and track KPIs, develop standard reports, and institute industry best practices to continually mature and improve the program.
- Administer, manage and provide technical support for Labcorp's business resilience planning, crisis communications and risk monitoring application suite (FusionRM, Everbridge Manager and Everbridge Visual Command Center) and the Business Resilience Data Model;
- Ongoing development and configuration activities
- Support the overall application suite architectures and their APIs;
- Act as a primary Point of Contact with internal Labcorp groups and external vendors to manage needs, changes and other functional requests for the application suite;
- Functional support to key business resilience management processes;
- Work with key stakeholders to analyze business requirement, translating those requirements in to solutions;
- Participate in project reviews to identify opportunities for improvement and other strategic initiatives;
- Work with leadership to prioritize business and information needs and design reports and dashboards on their requests;
- Evaluate new technology and tools and work with technical teams to build business cases for their use;
- Monitor and analyze capabilities and processes (automated/manual), develop gap analyses and research solutions to increase the maturity of the application suite.
- Perform other critical event and operational tasks as needed.
- Work with the Behavior Management and Communications department to develop documentation, increase application awareness and develop training as needed;