Salesforce Digital Consultant Jr
Good Rebels, May 2021
Are you looking for the right place to leapfrog your career in Digital Marketing and become a certified Salesforce Consultant? Are you an avid learner, hungry for new ideas? Do you look beyond the limits of traditional marketing? Do you eat light bulbs for breakfast?
At Good Rebels we may be looking for you.
What are we looking for? What do we offer?
We are looking for talented junior professionals to be part of our CRM and marketing automation team. Thinker doers with the ambition to develop a professional career in digital marketing, getting certified in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, in an international environment.
You’ll be working with kindred and caring spirits, fellow Rebels passionate about how digital and business can make the world a better place. You will have the opportunity to work and learn from a diverse and international team based in three countries. We have offices in Madrid, Barcelona, Brighton and Mexico. But Covid is turning everything upside down, so we can have a chat about where you will be based.
Internship salary: 600 € / month (six months) + Cloud Marketing certification.
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Work closely with teams across our offices to achieve our clients objectives.
- Participate in the execution of digital projects where Salesforce plays a key role.
- Manage the client relationship: understand client needs and use project plans, road maps and task management tools to ensure agreed deadlines.
- Collaborate with specialised Hubs (Creativity, Design, Data, Tech) to create coordinated deliverables and campaigns.
- Help elaborate KPIs reports, executive reports and data overviews.
- Elaborate sound presentations and slide decks for clients and prospects (using Google Slides as a collaborative platform).
What are the role requirements?
- Excellent English: native or proficiency level of English (C2). You’ll work with international teams and defend proposals to a global audience.
- Graduate in Economics, Business, Communication, Marketing or Digital Marketing.
- MBA, Digital, Marketing or Corporate Comms Master Degree.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Ability to bring clear insights into visual presentations.
- A good team player, able to work with others remotely (either from home or from one of our open offices) and interact with different stakeholders.
- Strong abilities to communicate and present to clients or prospects at managerial level.
- Passionate about digital marketing, always willing to read and talk about the latest trends and case studies in the sector.
- Enthusiastic about digital communication, brand strategy, branded content and content marketing overall
Good Rebels: who we are, what we do
Good Rebels is an independent digital consultancy and agency. We create digital experiences that connect brands and people. Kind-hearted people who aren’t afraid to rebel. We combine data, design, creativity and technology to serve clients like IKEA, Toyota, Lexus, Pepe Jeans or LG Electronics with multicultural teams from 4 offices in the UK, Spain and Mexico.
Good Rebels aim to inspire other organisations to become human-centred. We work in an open and collaborative environment that promotes love in the workplace and fun. We are a rare, self-managed, progressive company, with a very special Rebel Culture. Did you know that our salaries are public and salary raises are crowd-set?