Hoboken, New Jersey, United States
$65,219 - $97,007
HRS empowers the nation's largest providers and payers to deliver care to patients across the care continuum - reducing readmissions, optimizing clinical workflow, improving patient satisfaction and decreasing costs - all while ensuring patients and clinical teams are always in communication. Ranked #1 by KLAS for Remote Patient Monitoring in 2020, 2021, and 2022, HRS' mission is to create a new standard of care by providing advanced telehealth and remote patient monitoring solutions.
We are backed by LLR Partners and Edison Partners, closed our Series C funding in 2021, and are excited for our continued growth in 2022 and beyond!
As Salesforce Administrator on the Revenue Operations team, you'll work cross-functionally across the organization to help manage Health Recovery Solutions' Salesforce instance. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day support, configuration, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM, as well as executing strategic improvements. If you're early in your Salesforce career and looking to learn, this position is for you!
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- This role reports to the Sr. Manager, Revenue Operations and supports the organization in day-to-day management of Salesforce & integrated platforms, including troubleshooting, support, data updates, user management, and system customization.
- Act as the first line of Salesforce support for internal Salesforce users
- Assist Revenue Operations colleagues with Salesforce questions and configuration
- Contribute to projects to improve our Salesforce instance, such as deduplication, customizations to improve/scale business processes, and more
- Produce internal documentation to document our instance and processes, and produce end user training materials (documentation, training sessions) as needed
- Assist in identifying and implementing operational improvements, enhancements, and customizations
Experience and Education:
- 1-2 years of admin-oriented Salesforce experience
- Salesforce Administrator or App Builder Certification (or comparable professional experience)
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to customize standard and custom objects, formula fields, process automation, reports/dashboards, and use data tools (Excel + Data Loader or similar)
- Experience successfully learning and mastering new technology – in this role you'll learn and gain experience with DealHub CPQ, Salesloft, and other integrations
- Basic experience with CPQ software, financial reporting in Salesforce, or similar
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Teamwork oriented and highly collaborative
Work Skills and Personal Characteristics:
- You are passionate about healthcare and the value it can bring in assisting providers and patients to create better outcomes
- You thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments with the ability to work effectively across functions
- You have strong, customer service oriented interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- You're excited about technology and learning new tools
- You're detail oriented and pride yourself on accuracy for financial math – numbers don't phase you
- You are persistent in solving problems – taking pride in getting to the root of a technical issue, resolving the immediate issue, and making changes to prevent it in the future
- You are disciplined and able to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- You work effectively with minimal supervision and can be relied upon to deliver on commitments effectively
- You are proactive, stay on top of your priorities, and you are a "roll up your sleeves" kind of person
- You are able to work with a diverse range of people
- You are highly accountable, and you inspire this through your ability to accept responsibility and not place blame.
What we offer
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible hours and work environment
- Flexible PTO
- 100% paid medical plan
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance packages to fit your needs
- Flexible spending account for medical, commuter benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Unlimited snacks, coffee, and drinks
- Catered team lunches
- Monthly employer-sponsored happy hours
- Quarterly team bonding activities
- Company-sponsored events
- HRS monthly book club
- ZogSports Team
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest, most driven people in the industry and have fun while doing it!
Creating a new standard of care requires passion, drive, and the desire to make health care accessible, efficient, and effective. HRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud to celebrate and foster diversity within our workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Health Recovery Solutions