Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Overview: The Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce Administrator will assist with new and reoccurring Salesforce projects, including Sales and Service Cloud users' experience enhancements, Salesforce Classic to Lightning migration, and support future salesforce / integration platform(s), as well as provide general Salesforce administration and support.
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert on all things Salesforce, including best practices, governance, upcoming features, functionality and systems, industry trends, latest practices, and emerging technologies
- Design and execute organizational and user control to data access within the Salesforce Platform, including, but not limited to, execution of object, field and record level security, expand and/or modify existing profile, organization-wide defaults (OWD), role hierarchies, sharing rules, manual sharing, permission sets and multiple record types.
- Evaluate existing processes, Process Automation (approval processes, process builder, flows and workflows) and reporting requirements to help determine the most effective and efficient model.
- Partner with Product and Technical teams for solution alignment and product strategy to ensure that work completed aligns with product and technology north star.
- Evaluate and implement Sales Cloud users' needs and expansion of business segments, including, but not limited to, lead assignment rules, Lightning Path management, automation of Account and Opportunity teams, and Salesforce Territory Management and Forecasting
- Establish and enforce data quality and deduplication efforts using validation rules, clean data practices and duplicate management tools.
- Assist with the building of custom reports, dashboards, and data analysis.
- Establish and lead the redesign of the Service Cloud utilization for the client engagement team, including, but not limited to, the set-up and automation of case management, assignment and escalation rules, and multi-channel support.
- Prepare for and support all Salesforce releases and ensure system uptime as per the SLA / Support, troubleshooting, administration, maintenance, release and patch management, modifications and enhancements.
- Ensuring ability to interpret business requirements and able to estimate workload.
- Participate in the design of data integrations to connect Salesforce with other systems / Support external data ETL.
- Assisting in designing the data and solution architecture to support business processes and plans risk response strategy to be used in monitoring and controlling all identified risks through requirements process.
- 4+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Systems Administrator
- Demonstrated expertise with Salesforce Lightning Flow / Flow, Process Builder, and Workflows
- Demonstration of relevant business analysis and services skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Expert experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, creating detailed functional designs and process documentation
- Preferred Certifications: Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM 201), Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification, Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification, Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Certification and/or Salesforce CPQ Certification
- Demonstrated enterprise level environment experience (100+ users per system, complex business processes involved multiple integrated systems)
- Experience with Salesforce Classic and Salesforce Lightning
- Expertise and capability in using Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Experience with business analytics tools Microsoft PowerBI
- Strong experience working with agile methodologies such Scrum or Scaled Agile Framework
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce products and ability to think outside of the box to develop solutions by using standard functionality preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures and limitations preferred
TekPartners, A P2P Company