Senior Salesforce Developer
Remote, United States
Trifecta Technologies is looking for creative and talented Salesforce Senior Developers who want to work on cutting edge cloud-based applications in a challenging and rewarding environment. This position requires an advanced level of understanding Salesforce's internal architecture and Lightning Platform technologies. As a subject matter expert with deep technical expertise in Salesforce, the candidate will have system-wide responsibility for Platform configuration, integration and customization on complex, integrated projects.
The Senior Developer is also required to be involved in functional, technical and integration design, driving innovation and efficiency. The candidate will be expected to leverage knowledge of application development methodologies and other technologies to produce comprehensive solutions for clients’ business requirements.
Mentoring more junior talent is a key part of the role, including collaboration and knowledge sharing to build re-usable assets, accelerators and methodologies across the Salesforce practice.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related area
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-sufficient for development tasks
- Proven leadership skills to guide junior team members through design, implementation and deployment
- Passionate about designing and developing game-changing applications for customers
- Proficiency of either server-side Java development (including the Spring Framework and OOP patterns) or Salesforce (including Apex, Lightning Components, Visualforce pages and design patterns)
- Proficiency with RESTful web services design and documentation
- Expected to obtain/retain Salesforce certifications
- Experienced with Agile development methodology
Trifecta does not provide H1B sponsorship & this is not a Corp-Corp position.
Trifecta Technologies Inc