Salesforce Consultant - IBM CIC
Lille, Hauts-de-France, France
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Salesforce Consultant, your main tasks will be to
- Ensure the animation of business and IT meetings
- Restate and structure the client's needs and processes
- Write the functional documentation
- Set up the Salesforce tool according to the client's needs and in compliance with the documentation
- Support and monitor the progress of the solution, from implementation to deployment
- Ensure an Agile approach
- Strengthen a relationship of trust with customers and partners
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years experience with Salesforce and ideally an associated certification
- Good technical and functional knowledge of CRM and/or the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce certification is a plus
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluency in English (written/oral)
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Being You @ IBM