System Analyst - Salesforce Admin*
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Fyber delivers innovative products and experiences to mobile advertisers and publishers. As a leading monetization and mediation platform, we work with today’s most successful publishers and advertisers to help elevate the mobile economy in a user-friendly and positive way. Fyber is always on the lookout for resourceful, intelligent, driven talent globally to add value to its business across disciplines and aims to be not just a next job, but a place where employees make their careers.
Fyber is looking for a colleague to join our System Integration Team. As a Salesforce Administrator/ Salesforce System Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting our ongoing Salesforce implementation and managing the change requests of internal customers.
- Enhancing our current Salesforce platform to accommodate business needs
- Collecting, challenging, evaluating, and documenting business requirements
- Manage permissions on Organisation, Profile & Group / User level
- Management and implementation of customization requests including the creation of workflows, validations, process builder, etc.
- Development of customized reports, dashboards, and processes, e.g. to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Manage and define permissions on Organisation, Profile, Group & User level
- Work with our Global Sales, Client Services teams & various system owners to deliver a high-quality solution
- Support end-users on request, including mass data updates/imports using API or import tools
- Own DocuSign & other third-party integrations
- Provide training to new users or for new functionalities
- You are an SFDC expert with solid Salesforce skills, having a minimum of 2 years of professional experience with Salesforce
- You are a certified Salesforce Administrator (e.g. ADM201). Any other certifications would be a plus
- Knowledge / Hands-on experience on the following is a plus: DocuSign, Apex Triggers, Custom Buttons, Developer Console
- You have excellent communication skills to both clearly explain systems and to gather requirements from business customers
- You are proactive with the willingness to cover tasks end-to-end with high engagement
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to cope with related frequent changes as well as new business requirements
- You have your first experience with agile methodologies
- You are fluent in Business English
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale, and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands, and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities. For additional information, visit www.fyber.com
Job Type: Full-time