Manager - Salesforce Administrator
Bonifacio, Corsica, France
Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world. As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation. Our dedication to our purpose and people is being recognized by our employees and the industry. Our 4.5/5 rating on Glassdoor and our shiny, growing wall of Best Place to Work awards is a testament to our investment in our culture. Through the power of diversity, we celebrate all cultures for their uniqueness and strengths. With 13 centers around the world and a robust work at home program, we believe great things happen when we work with people who think differently from us. Find a job you’ll love today!
Perform administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, queue management, licenses usage and ordering, capacity and backup/storage management, user guides development and training.
- Maintaining the overall Salesforce.com system, including data loads.
- Working in conjunction with our Business Analyst, helps manage dashboards and reports.
- Advocates and enforces consistent adoption of Salesforce across the organization.
- Collects user requirements for enhancements to the system by facilitating appropriate internal discussions.
- Work with end users to provide coaching around best practices and tips on Salesforce usage.
- Create and maintain end-user documentation including internal processes.
- Customize reporting and dashboards for various teams, provide reports and report training.
- Provide Support and Training for all Sales tools that integrate with Salesforce to ensure our tools provide better user experiences and efficiencies.
- Provide support to the Salesforce Developer on Ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Ability to work 3 hours on a weekend (1x per month) for Salesforce enhancements or system updates.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- 1+ years as a Salesforce Lightning Administrator or Part of Team
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator a Plus
- Experience working with Account Management type Software
- Experience creating documentation for training
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and organize information, work independently and use good judgment
- Experience with the Agile Project Management methodology a plus
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with others and display diplomatic and strong communication skills with colleagues and client stakeholders
- Self-manage and adapt to changing priorities as needed
- Adept with multiple software systems and willing to learn new products
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you.