Software Engineer - Salesforce (remote - within USA)
B*e customer obsessed.
Act like an owner, because you are one.
Don't be afraid to break things in the pursuit of better.
All of us are empowered to do the right thing.
Stay curious and create what's next. Fast.
Seriously. No jerks.
- Implement automation to improve processes and support critical business functions.
- Design and building custom solutions on the Force.com Platform, including custom objects, workflows, Process Builder, Flow and Apex code
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Support customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Effectively partner with various technology teams to define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable technical solutions using Salesforce technologies with best practices in mind.
- Create and enable best practices, governance measures, and patterns for custom and configured solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Design user focused and innovative Salesforce solutions involving configuration of Salesforce, AppExchange packages, creation of complex data models, external integration, business process automation and custom functionality to solve business requirements.
- 3+years of relevant software development experience.
- Experience developing and maintaining Apex code, supporting test classes and Visual Force Pages, Triggers and configuring Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Custom Fields, Validation Rules.
- Experience with designing and developing applications on Salesforce.com platform.
- Experience with Lighting components and Lightning web components framework.
- Experience in building and designing web service API’s to integrate Salesforce.com with external business systems.
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD.
- Thorough understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies.
- An opportunity to be part of a well-funded early-stage start-up
- Equity incentives to give you a stake in our future
- Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (65%)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible Time Off and sick days
- An upbeat and collaborative work culture
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks and meals
- Company-sponsored outings
- Discounted Gym Memberships
For our regular full-time roles we offer a great benefits package!*
Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (65%)
Flexible time off and sick days
Supplemental bonus to support "work from home" office needs
Equity incentives to give you a stake in the Company’s future
We are an upbeat and collaborative work culture
Virtual company-sponsored outings
Roofstock is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Roofstock, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight._