Salesforce Systems Analyst, East Region
Rutland, Vermont, United States
$63,000 - $95,000
AUTHENTICITY | PASSION | COMMUNITY | INNOVATION | ADVENTURE
Alterra Mountain Company is a family of 15 iconic year-round destinations, including the world’s largest heli-ski operation, offering the Ikon Pass, the new standard in season passes. The Ikon Pass connects the most iconic mountains across North America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and Chile, delivering authentic, memorable snow adventures. Alterra Mountain Company owns and operates a range of recreation, hospitality, real estate development, food and beverage, retail, and service businesses.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with destinations across the continent, Alterra Mountain Company is rooted in the spirit of the mountains and united by a passion for outdoor adventure. Alterra Mountain Company’s family of diverse playgrounds spans six U.S. states and three Canadian provinces: Steamboat and Winter Park Resort in Colorado; Palisades Tahoe, Mammoth Mountain, June Mountain and Big Bear Mountain Resort in California; Stratton and Sugarbush in Vermont; Snowshoe in West Virginia; Tremblant in Quebec, Blue Mountain in Ontario; Crystal Mountain in Washington; Deer Valley Resort and Solitude Mountain Resort in Utah; and CMH Heli-Skiing & Summer Adventures in British Columbia. Also included in the portfolio is Alpine Aerotech, a worldwide helicopter support and maintenance service center in British Columbia, Canada. Alterra Mountain Company honors each destination’s unique character and authenticity and celebrates the legendary adventures and enduring memories they bring to everyone.
A career with Alterra Mountain Company is more than what you do today; it’s being part of creating a community rooted in the spirit of the mountains, united by a passion for adventure, and celebrating the legendary adventures and enduring memories that mountains bring to everyone.
BESIDES WORKING SOMEWHERE AWESOME, WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Free Ikon Base Pass for all eligible employees, with additional free skiing + riding privileges across the family of Alterra Mountain Company resorts for all eligible employees and their dependents
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) policy for eligible employees to rest, relax and recharge
- Generous discounts on outdoor gear, apparel, rental cars, etc.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term & long-term disability insurance, EAP, HSAs, FSAs, and more
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Discounted tuition with partner online university for all Alterra Mountain Company employees to further their education
- Paid parental leave of up to 6 weeks for eligible employees
- Commuter benefits (Denver employees only)
- Brand new Alterra Mountain Company office located in Denver’s RiNo Art District neighborhood
The Regional Sales Systems Analyst supports the Delphi Sales, Catering and Event Execution product, integrations and peripheral integrated products for Alterra’s Eastern Region Destinations. These destinations include Blue Mountain in Ontario, Canada, Mont Tremblant in Quebec, Canada, Sugarbush Mountain Resort + Stratton Mountain Resort in Vermont, and Snowshoe Mountain Resort in West Virginia.
The Regional Sales Systems Analyst is responsible and accountable for continuous management of all Delphi related solutions to grow group revenues across the enterprise, with direct support for Alterra’s Eastern Region Destinations. The SSA will lead training engagements with new and existing users, document unique, destination specific processes and drive collaboration within and between destination-based Delphi stakeholders. The SSA plays an integral role in maintaining the validity of Delphi’s B2B customer database.
This position reports to the Sales Systems Manager and is based in Denver, CO or a remote location within Alterra Mountain Company’s Eastern Region.
The Regional Sales Systems Analyst is responsible for these primary duties:
- Eastern Region overall product, integration management & support of the following systems: Delphi Sales & Event Management, Sertifi E-Signature and Payments, Duetto Revenue Management, SendSites E-Proposals, AHD Delphi Diagrams, Outlook integration, Property Management integrations, Meeting Broker lead portal integrations and SiteCore integrations
- Audit KPI outputs, ensure compliance with product usage standards, update records as needed.
- Work in tandem with Eastern Region sales teams to effectively manage client records
- Strategize with Eastern Region Sales Leadership on product utilization to drive group sales
- Collaborate with the team of Sales Analysts to identify, scope and deliver product enhancements that drive Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and ultimately sales growth
- Participate and/or lead training for Eastern Region Delphi user groups by job function
- Support the National Director of Sales and Alterra’s B2B Brand efforts within Delphi
- Monitor and service internal support tickets for the Eastern Region within Delphi.
- Execute assigned project deliverables related to current and future product enhancements
The Regional Sales Systems Analyst possesses high analytical and technical acumen, supports and represents system standards and principles that determine how the company is to achieve its revenue objectives. This individual:
- Has direct experience selling and executing group events in complex hotel or resort environments
- Is creative and persuasive in their approach to identifying and engaging stakeholders to drive product adoption
- Accountable for data validity
- Comprehends new systems and understands integrations in a fast paced, multi-faceted business, with multiple platforms, sales channels and products
- Professional in appearance and in their representation of Alterra Mountain Company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or related field required
- Minimum 2 years of sales or event execution experience. Hospitality or resort experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and basic computer functionality required
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com declarative customization
- Experience with Delphi or other Sales and Catering software required
- Exposure to Property Management Systems and POS Systems required
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Alterra Mtn Co Shared Services Inc. salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to experience, education, training, location, merit system, quantity or quality of production, responsibilities, and regular and/or necessary travel. The range listed is just one component of Alterra Mtn Co Shared Services Inc.’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include short-term and long-term incentives and many region-specific benefits.
Denver area base salary range: $63,000 – $95,000 per year
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, talk, see, hear, and operate a computer and other office productivity machinery.
Indoor/Outdoor: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to harsh and varying outside weather conditions.
Hazardous Materials/Noise: The noise level in the work place is usually moderate.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions and responsibilities that an employee may be required to perform in this position. Alterra Mtn Co Shared Services Inc. and its affiliates reserve the right to modify, increase, decrease, suspend, and or eliminate any of the essential duties and/or the position in its entirety.
This job description is not an express or implied contract, guarantee, promise, or covenant of employment for any set term or duration, or for termination only for cause.
Employment with Alterra Mtn Co Shared Services Inc. or any of its affiliates is “at will” meaning either party may terminate the employment relationship at any time with or without cause and with or without notice.
This position is located in Colorado, and the work is primarily in Denver, CO and, as such, employment in this position is subject to the labor and employment laws of the state of Colorado.
Alterra Mtn Co Shared Services Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain drug-free workplaces. All employees and candidates are reminded that Alterra Mtn Co Shared Services Inc. and its affiliates adhere to all applicable labor and employment laws, and State, County, and City-specific labor and employment regulations, where applicable.
Alterra Mountain Company (HQ)