Salesforce Program Manager
Burlingame, CA, USA
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to the success of their team.
- Problem-solving skills: Individuals at our company have well-honed analytical skills coupled with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions and communicate insights.
- Drive: Our team sets ambitious goals and seeks energetic professionals, enjoy a fast-paced environment, and thrive in taking on responsibility.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience managing complex CRM software projects
- Minimum 5+ years implementing Salesforce full life cycle implementations
- Experience leading strategic initiatives in the Healthcare industry, preferably with medical device (MedTech) companies
- Experience managing complex, enterprise level Salesforce implementation programs in the Healthcare industry
- Experience with Salesforce Sales, Service, Marketing and Health Clouds is preferred
- Demonstrated business development ability (e.g., maintain client decision making relationships, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead proposal development efforts)
- Ability to leverage onshore and offshore teams for cost effective pre-sales and delivery efforts
- Demonstrated success delivering multiple programs simultaneously while cultivating client relationships
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies, especially leadership and management of flexible scope
- Lead multiple client engagements and associated activities (e.g., planning, budgeting, resource mobilization, deliverable definition and work product)
- Manage engagement economics (e.g., fee negotiations, invoicing, receivables and collections)
- Conduct risk management and mitigation activities for owned accounts
- Manage all client engagement activities (e.g., day to day interactions with executive management and sponsors, point of view presentations, opportunity research)
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients to develop potential opportunities
- Create solutions and methodologies required by the practice to maintain competitiveness
- Take an active role in the development of practice resources (e.g., counselor or coach for less experienced practitioners)
- Efficient with Microsoft Project and other project management tools
- Experience with Agile management tools such as Jira and Agile Accelerator
- Consulting background preferred
- Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud Consultant
- PMP Certification a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 50% - Post COVID-19
- This role will be remote
- Diverse culture, experiences, and skills.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matter, ideas are cultivated, and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides every one of our employees the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted in the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome innovators with entrepreneurial spirits to grow with our team.
- Consulting Magazine - Fastest Growing Firms 2019
- Built-In Top Places to Work in Chicago 2020
- Best and Brightest Companies in the Nation 2019 and 2020, Best and Brightest Companies in Milwaukee 2020, and Best and Brightest Companies in Chicago 2020
- 2020 Inc. 5000 List - Honored as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America
- Saggezza is unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time. Please ensure all applicants have full authorization to work in the United States.
- Saggezza is unable to consider any candidates under a Corp-to-Corp agreement (C2C) at this time. Please ensure all applicants have full authorization to work in the United States.