Salesforce - Account Executive
Chicago, Illinois, United States
SALESFORCE – ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Sikich is looking for a talented & self-motivated Account Executive to drive Salesforce sales. A team player who is great at lead generation and building relationships.
Sikich’s national technology consultancy helps companies across industries – including health care, finance, manufacturing, distribution, and professional services – improve productivity and performance with innovative digital strategies and technology solutions. Sikich is a leader in digital transformation, which includes cloud and emerging technologies, and has one of the deepest, most diverse solution portfolios in the middle market. Sikich is a premier Microsoft, NetSuite, and Salesforce partner. Our solutions include business applications and workplace productivity, security and compliance, artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain, and robotic process automation.
We are a global company specializing in technology-enabled professional services. With more than 1,000 employees, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies.
Learn more about our firm here.
- Prospect, consult, & sell business application solutions & services to C-level executives & management for prospective new mid-market business customers.
- Work with prospects to learn business & understand needs.
- Engage with prospective clients to position Salesforce solution via electronic & face-to-face customer meetings.
- Develop and maintain strong, trusted and mutually beneficial relationships with Salesforce representatives and the Salesforce community.
- Create value for customers & turn customers into loyal & referenceable clients.
- Develop strategic territory plan to sign new Salesforce customers & hit monthly, quarterly, & annual revenue targets.
- Thrive in a quarterback team selling environment & leverage available resources (solution consulting, professional services, marketing, industry experts, & management) to get the job done & secure the sale. Hunter mentality with demonstrated success sourcing leads, qualifying opportunities, & closing deals.
- Tenacious & extremely results driven sales representative who thrives to be in at the top of the leader board.
- Demonstrated aptitude in acquiring & applying industry expertise successfully in sales cycles.
- Track record of achievements & accomplishments that demonstrate strong judgment, sound decision making, & a desire to succeed.
- Very strong communication & presentation skills.Communicating important items & asking questions to find the right solution for customers.
- 3+ years’ selling & lead generation experience.
- BA/BS in a business-related field.
- Professional services sales experience selling through a channel environment.
- Prior experience in business application sales, preferably in a cloud application environment (CRM, ERP, etc.).
- Existing working relationships with Salesforce.com ecosystem sales teams is a plus.
- Experience in financial services or insurance is a plus.
- Flexible time off
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance options
- 401(k) match
- A minimum of 4 weeks flexible time off
Visit our Glassdoor profile to learn more.
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V