Savannah, Georgia, United States
$48,683 - $99,467
Salesforce Administrator in GAC Savannah
Hybrid work schedules available: - Three days in the office (Monday - Wednesday) and two days remote (Thursday-Friday).
Gulfstream is looking for a high-impact individual to join our growing Salesforce Team as a Salesforce Administrator. This individual provides administration of our 500+ Salesforce users for Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Flight Operations in creating and delivering the finest aviation experience. This position provides the opportunity to work with a variety of teams to support their application needs as Gulfstream integrates Salesforce into our daily operations.
Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified preferred
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce administrator preferred
- Strong Salesforce interest and ability to quickly master new technology
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, processes, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity preferred
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality preferred
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex processes
- Ability to perform user creation/deactivation, user role assignment, and user induction
- Ability to start and monitor automated bulk data update jobs, keep up to date with Salesforce releases and assist with implementing & testing all-new enhancements and add-ons from Salesforce releases as well as and custom internal enhancements.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Four
(4) years of experience in IT applications to include design, development, test, and maintenance experience in mainframe or server based technologies.
Responsible for developing code in support of new application functionality or defect remediation according to design specifications. Works independently on difficult assignments that are broad in nature requiring originality and ingenuity with some latitude for unreviewed actions or decisions.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Functions: 1. Codes and documents software programs in accordance with design specifications. 2. Provides guidance to application developers. 3. Creates unit and integration test plans. 4. Performs unit and integration testing. 5. Participates in peer code reviews. 6. Supports application deployment. 7. Understands IS Security measures and current standards, practices and technology.
Additional Functions: 1. Proactively identifies opportunities to improve existing methodologies, processes or other areas of application delivery performance. 2. Proactively communicates issues and status as required. 3. May contribute to software design development. Perform other duties as assigned.
Other Requirements: 1. Experience with software development methodologies, the software development lifecycle (SDLC), and best practices. 2. IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) exposure is desired. 3. Experience working in teams. 4. Proficiency with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE). 5. Proficiency with MS Office. 6. Exercises problem solving and creativity when developing code, to create efficient, reusable software, which results in minimal maintenance. 7. Basic communications (oral and written and interpersonal) skills. Proven ability to develop effective relationships with peers and first level management. 8. A Masters degree may be used to offset one year of experience; PhD may offset two years of experience.
A credit history check from a national credit bureau will be conducted for all candidates for this position including new hires and current employees seeking promotion or transfer.
Requisition Number: 172901
Posting Type: Internal-External
Department: J0213-BTES Srcsc Platforms
Category: Information Systems
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Employment Type: Full-time
Number of Openings: 1
Posting End Date: 08/30/2021
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee.
Legal Information | Site Utilities | Contacts | Sitemap
Copyright © 2020 Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation. All Rights Reserved. A General Dynamics Company.
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), designs, develops, manufactures, markets, services and supports the world's most technologically-advanced business jet aircraft
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation