Salesforce Developer - Remote
Richmond, Virginia, United States
$69,222 - $131,290
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our team remotely.
About the role:
As the Salesforce Developer you will be part of the team that is responsible for the support of business applications that fall outside of the Finance & Accounting and HR/Payroll areas. Responsibilities will include serving as the Salesforce Developer including day to day maintenance, enhancements, and some end user support.
- Collaborating with the business and other Business Application team members to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits)
- Collaborate with developers for other systems as needed to develop and maintain integrations across the business
- Performs custom development (as required) and 3rd party integrations
- Create, edit, and maintain a complex series of Salesforce flows
- Carries out unit-testing and defect resolution
- Carries out migration of the changes to production
- Create and maintain technical design and documentation, with feedback from business
- Maintain Premise Health’s Salesforce.com environment, including data loads as needed
- Work with Salesforce to troubleshoot and resolve open issues as needed
- Manage and update workflows and approvals
- Work with third party applications including Quip, Inbox, Gridbuddy, HubSpot
- Stay current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation. Recommend the implementation of new functionalities when beneficial.
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leader
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years as a Salesforce Administrator / Developer (Sales cloud experience preferred) or 2+ years' experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com.
- Experience with Salesforce flows and metadata
- Diagnosing issues from error codes, logging, de-bugging in process builder, flow, workflows, etc.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Preferred Qualifications or Experience:
- SFDC certification (Advanced Administrator or higher)
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
- As permitted by applicable law.