Kansas City, Missouri, United States
$63,141 - $93,004
Herzig Engineering is one of the leading companies in our field. We have over 20 years of experience in the Electrical Engineering industry with a specialization in safety and risk mitigation. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual with Salesforce Admin experience to join the Herzig Engineering team. The ideal candidate for this position possesses excellent technical and communications skills. Working as a Herzig Engineering Salesforce Administrator, your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
This is an on-site role in our office in Kansas City.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Salesforce administration – user/role setup, reporting, dashboards, object manipulation, etc.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Experience as a Salesforce Administrator, CRM Administrator or similar role preferred
- Experience with Salesforce (1+ years)
- Salesforce Administrator Certifications
- Good with computers and tech savvy
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
We offer competitive salaries, group health insurance, vision, dental, and a 401(k).
Job Type: Full-time