Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States
$66,729 - $95,225
RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
As our Salesforce Administrator, you’ll play a vital role at HelpSystems. We are looking for an individual that will be central to continually improving, enhancing and harmonizing the various Salesforce instances used throughout our organization. The ability to administer across multiple Salesforce instances with differing degrees of complexity and introduce best practices in a harmonized way will be key to success in this role.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage multiple priorities across multiple Salesforce instances.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Sales and Marketing processes.
- Day-to-day administrative tasks, including (but not limited to):
- Creation and maintenance of user accounts (roles, profiles and permissions),
- Reports and dashboards; standard and custom report types,
- Workflows, flows and processes, validation rules, page layouts, custom buttons,
- Email templates and alerts,
- Working in conjunction with Sales and Marketing on regular updates to Lead assignment rules,
- Quotes: CPQ and standard Quote object together with associated Price Books and Products maintenance,
- Managed packages administration including Rollup Helper, Lookup Helper and Zoominfo,
- Salesforce Surveys administration,
- Integrations: Use Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization.
- Best Practices: Adhere to Salesforce best practices for all administrative work performed and maintain awareness of latest Salesforce releases.
- Integrating and maintaining business applications to Salesforce.
- Collaborating with IT / Developers for other systems in order to integrate across the business.
- Supporting the Senior Salesforce Administrator.
- Experience cloud: Customer community maintenance,
- Data Loader advanced user knowledge as a method for mass updates etc.
- Understanding of Apex (classes and triggers) used to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements.
- Understanding of Visualforce pages/Lightning pages, Aura Components and Lightning Web Components.
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting our Careers page. We encourage you to check out our Glassdoor page as well.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.