Salesforce CRM Administrator
GEHA is a leader in health services for federal employees and related customers, serving our chosen markets with low-cost offerings and best-in-class customer care, sustained by a nimble and efficient organization.
As a condition of employment, all GEHA employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.The SalesForce Administrator works with the business and technical teams to maintain the SalesForce platform and related software to ensure stable performance and alignment with business goals. This role will focus primarily on the Sales & Marketing Cloud implementations. The Administrator will configure the platform to the business specifications and make it as easy as possible for users of any technical level to leverage. In addition, the Administrator will stay up-to-date on the platform’s new tools, capabilities, and updates and devise plans for how they can be utilized within GEHA. Performs work under minimal supervision. Handles complex issues and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher-level staff. Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter.
- Install and configure software and hardware within the Salesforce ecosystem. In particular, this role will have primary accountability for the Sales & Marketing Cloud implementations and surrounding ecosystem.
- Works in coordination with business units to understand platform requirements and advise on how requirements can best be accomplished.
- Solicits, evaluates and configures complex system specifications, input and output processes, and working parameters for hardware and software compatibility.
- Troubleshoots complex networking and operating system problems.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Troubleshoots issues and outages with Salesforce or systems that connect to Salesforce.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Upgrade system with new releases and models.
- Build internal technical & architectural documentation, manuals, and policies.
- Researches and recommends innovative and possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to others on team.
- R equires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Requires 4 to 6 years of experience as a CRM Administrator.
• Technical expertise and previous experience with Salesforce required.
• Additional years of qualifying work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education
• Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
GEHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. GEHA will not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their compensation or the compensation of another employee or applicant. Our company's corporate headquarters is located in Lee's Summit near Douglas Rd and I-470 with a total of five locations in the Kansas City metropolitan area.