Salesforce Revenue Cloud Architect
Lyon, Rhone-Alpes, France
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
You are a problem solver, a transformation expert, a great communicator and visionary.
You are a trusted advisor and put your customer's success first, even if it means saying no.
You can quickly identify and proactively manage risk areas, and commit to seeing issues through to complete resolution.
- Supporting pre-sales activities, helping shape engagements. This includes but is not limited to the following: With a transformation mindset, assess customer business process needs and identify applicable functional capabilities required; guide the customer in understanding the differences between their current and future states, helping them appreciate the change necessary to achieve success; support our sales team in defining and managing project scope and resource requirements and help craft SOWs.
- Delivering successful full Revenue Cloud projects. This includes but is not limited to the following: own the solution architecture, prototyping, proofs-of-concept, solution design, blueprint of assigned projects; Ensure a scalable solution that meets overall business requirements; provide design authority and oversight throughout the full project lifecycle; provide relevant guidance to customers and partners on best practices based on current product capabilities and previous implementation experiences; engage and communicate with senior level customer stakeholders across multiple functions; fearlessly raise concerns, warning or red flags early; deliver high client satisfaction (CSAT).
- In addition, be recognised as a functional expert in Revenue Cloud products; provide mentorship to and supervision of Revenue Cloud consultants and developers; knowing we can always do better, champion delivery excellence and identify and drive improvement opportunities; be ambitious and proactively pursue professional growth and development activities.
- For more technical candidates, successfully design and manage the delivery of cloud based solutions and technologies. These technologies include, but are not limited to, Salesforce products and APIs, Apex/Visualforce, Lightning, Amazon Web Services, Heroku, mobile development technologies, and integration/ETL technologies
*** Experience in developing technology solutions.
*** Cutting edge innovator who continually studies new technologies and functionality, and is involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
*** Specializes in gathering and analyzing information and designing comprehensive solutions that are flexible and adaptable to client's needs.
*** Relevant salesforce platform development experience
***Ability to work independently and be a self-starter across the following domains: front- and back-end solution architecture, web/mobile solutions, development and release management strategies, change management, and direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs.
- Accomplished speaker with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization
- Travel to client sites (average of 30%), but may be higher or lower based on the client engagement.
- Salesforce platform experience, particularly in Sales Cloud.
- Salesforce certifications, including certifications on the Salesforce Application Architect track
- Salesforce Revenue Cloud experience
- CPQ OR Billing & Finance domain experience
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.