Cleveland, Ohio, United States
$55,233 - $101,123
Our Salesforce Administrator will work with the Salesforce Platform Manager and Salesforce administration team in support of all Salesforce related tasks. They will identify, design, build, test and deploy solutions related to Salesforce, as well as related applications and systems. The Salesforce Administrator will work closely with various business op stakeholders and end users across Sales, CS, Finance, Marketing and Dev. They will be responsible for all CRM process and functionality in support of various teams, both in configuration and automation of the Salesforce platform. They will be responsible for interacting with business end users to understand and document scope requirements specific to enhancement, inquiries and bug related SF requests that align with current and new business processes/system updates to fulfill business needs/asks. The work that they will be responsible for completing will drive innovation and process improvements across the organization.
WHO WE ARE
OnShift is a B2B Software Company headquartered in the theater district of Cleveland, Ohio. We are a remote-first organization using the office as a hub for innovation, collaboration, meetings, and social interaction. Along the way we've secured notable awards, some of them include 2021 Top Workplaces in Northeast Ohio and 2021 Weatherhead 100. We’re growing fast, we love what we do, and we do it with passion.
Since our inception, OnShift has been uniquely dedicated to the needs of the long-term post-acute healthcare and senior living workforce. We recognize that employees are the greatest asset, and today it's more critical than ever to attract and retain staff members. Our HCM software solutions are designed to deliver operational excellence while improving the daily lives of healthcare employees, so they can focus on what matters most—delivering quality care to patients and residents.
As an organization, we value people who are dedicated and innovative and we reward them with challenging work, competitive pay, solid benefits, equity participation, career growth, and personal development.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
OnShift understands that diverse teams who feel a sense of belonging create a better employee experience, have more fun at work, drive better business results, and create more innovative products. OnShift is committed to continuously evaluating and improving our Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging efforts through our internal Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DIBs) initiative.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Responsible for platform administration including, but not limited to: management and maintenance of user setup, roles and profiles, permission sets, customization of objects, fields, formulas, record types, page layouts, validation rules, workflows, list views, reports, dashboards, security controls, productivity and collaboration settings, mobile and desktop configurations, and assistance with 3rd party integrated applications.
- Assists in data governess and stewardship including, but not limited to, data quality and integrity monitoring, mass record creates, updates, deletes and transfers, account record family and hierarchy maintenance, duplicate record prevention, duplicate record identification and resolution
- Triage, investigate and complete Salesforce Requests inbound and assigned
- Create reports and dashboards using report builder to support business functions
- Troubleshoot, resolve and track Salesforce end-user issues
- Documentation of business and functional requirements
- Create and implement training materials and user documentation
- Perform QA on data and metadata for system customizations
- Manage Users, Roles, Permissions and Profiles
- Create and manage objects, fields, workflows, business processes and documentation to support ongoing initiatives
- Perform other related duties as assigned
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or related field
- Basic computer skills required (Excel, Word, PPT, MS Office, etc.)
- 3+ years experience in Salesforce system administration experience across multiple Clouds- Sales, Service, Experience, etc.
- Salesforce Certifications a plus (Admin, Advanced Admin, Developer)
- Experience with analytics or business intelligence software a plus
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving scenario
- Business and functional scope requirements gathering skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written formats on a technical and business level
- High-level of interpersonal & customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
We believe in equal employment and advancement opportunities for all people, based on ability, potential and record of accomplishment.