Salesforce Engineer, Amazon Shipping
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- 5+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration and development, including security model configuration, automations, and custom configuration
- 2+ years’ experience contributing to architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current Salesforce system
- 2+ years’ experience using and implementing complex Flows
- Salesforce System Administrator & Platform App Builder certifications or equivalent experience
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs, AWS Appflow, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce.
The Amazon Shipping Business Operations team is seeking an experienced Salesforce Engineer to build and maintain our Salesforce-based CRM ecosystem. We are looking for a self-starter, someone with a pioneering spirit and willing to “get their hands dirty” in a start-up environment whilst being able to optimize delivery against both short- and long-term goals. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to partner with the business team and reinvent their user experience. In addition to Salesforce, you’ll also be responsible for launching other low-code/no-code solutions (predominantly but not exclusively AWS-based), in order to support our rapidly expanding commercial team. This role is also responsible for continuous product improvement, and ongoing support.
Open to other locations in Europe, India.
Key job responsibilities
- Partner with product owners to deliver tailored Salesforce (and non-Salesforce) solutions that support business requirements, create a superlative user experience, and drive tangible business value
- Support cross-systems integrations across the native Salesforce ecosystem, as well as AWS applications and other third-party solutions
- Learn and adapt Amazon internal tools and native AWS technology
- Perform technical analysis, level-of-effort estimation, design, development, and implementation of applications with necessary customizations and integration
- Focus on security, compliance, data integrity by adopting internal/external best practices
- Leverage SFDC / AWS best practices to improve system productivity, scaling, and monitoring
- Monitor and act on emergent requests, including troubleshooting, triaging, and identifying next steps to address
- Hands-on configuration of new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, roles/profiles, permission sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows rules, email templates, Flows, Lightning Pages, custom metadata types, custom settings
- Lead or technical architect of Salesforce
- Security and Compliance Experiences
- Proficient in SQL and/or AWS tools
Amazon est un employeur engagé pour l'égalité des chances. Nous sommes convaincus qu'une main d'oeuvre diversifée est essentielle à notre réussite. Nous prenons nos décisions de recrutement en fonction de votre expérience et de vos compétences. Nous apprécions votre envie de découvrir, d'inventer, de simplifier et de construire. La protection de votre vie privée et la sécurité de vos données constituent depuis longtemps une priorité absolue pour Amazon. Veuillez consulter notre Politique de Confidentialité pour en savoir plus sur la façon dont nous collectons, utilisons et traitons les données personnelles de nos candidats.
Amazon EU SARL (FR)