Delivery Manager, Salesforce Industries
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
Delivery Manager - Salesforce Industries
Salesforce puts the customer first in everything we do - and our Delivery Managers are critical to the success of this approach. We are actively seeking multiple Delivery Managers to engage with our customers from early stages and help shape a plan to deliver the solution that will transform their business.
The ideal applicant will use implementation best practices and the Salesforce Industries product set to formulate a plan that will deliver value quickly, act as a platform for future innovation, and engage with the customer through deployment and execution.
Throughout the program, our Delivery Managers will advocate for the customer within Salesforce - reporting progress, identifying, articulating and mitigating risk, and coordinating activities and resources.
- Be the primary customer interface and perform project management activities that ensure adherence to Salesforce Industries methodology
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders by providing vision and digital transformation leadership
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success
- Work with our Sales team to develop Statements of Work, and then deliver the implementation against the contracted timelines
- Ensure on time and on budget delivery of projects while also ensuring that project gates and governance are properly adhered to during the execution of the project
- Have courageous conversations regarding project issues, risk management, budget, and timeline and formally capture and communicate outcomes of those meetings
- Manage customer escalations and coordinate cross-functional teams to resolve critical customer issues, owning the communication back to the customer
- Track utilization of project resources and manage this against the resource allocation and budget. This includes on time entry and approvals for project timesheets
- Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project
- Able to manage one or two large projects or a couple of small to medium sized interrelated projects requiring complex cross-functional collaboration and management at the program level
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 3-5 years experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development
- 3-5 years experience in Project & Delivery Management roles
- Enterprise CRM and Salesforce implementation experience (inside Energy/ Utilities or Health Insurance experience preferred).
- Experience with business process expertise around Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, or Industry (i.e Energy, Utilities, Insurance or Health Insurance preferred)
- Demonstrate project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule.
- Demonstrate negotiation, conflict management and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate project management skills with teams of up to 10+ people
- Demonstrate history of delivering high quality results on schedule and within budget.
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to weigh business and technical requirements to produce project plans and estimates
- Ability to lead both small and enterprise-wide engagements, facilitate meetings, mentoring teams of junior team members and effectively managing client escalations
- Manage and communicate with remote developers during non-traditional business hours
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Agile SCRUM Master Certification - SAFe experience and qualifications an additional bonus
- PMP Certification
- Salesforce Certifications (Admin, Sales, Service, Marketing, etc.) preferred but not necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Must be able to travel
- COMPOSURE: Strong customer-facing communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to support complex engagements
- EXPERTISE: Working knowledge of industry best practices and implementation experience of the salesforce product suite
- CREDIBILITY: Able to interact with various levels of an organization both technical and non-technical to discuss comprehensive solutions
- CONSULTATIVE: Able to lead high powered workshops and effectively tailor messaging based on the audience and subject matter
- WILLINGNESS: Able to analyze customer issues, articulate comprehensive solutions, and craft a plan of action
- LEARNER: Has a passion for continued education in new technologies and complex business and technical concepts
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success and is a great listener
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture and a team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Ability to earn the trust of the customer and lives the company’s core values
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.