Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Are you looking for a high energy, strategic, and fast-paced position as a Salesforce Administrator? Join Relias, the company changing lives throughout the world by helping healthcare organizations improve their clinical and financial outcomes!
For 11,000+ health care and human service organizations, Relias helps clients deliver better clinical and financial outcomes by elevating the performance of teams. We help organizations across the continuum of care get better at maintaining compliance, developing staff and promoting consistent, high-quality care. Our platform employs assessments to reveal specific gaps in skills and addresses them with personalized and engaging learning, choosing from 7,000+ online courses that meet accrediting board, state and federal requirements. We are passionate about our products and our clients; what we deliver and the impact we have on the world is truly something you can be proud to represent. Join us and make a difference.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Fantastic health and wellness benefits package, including an outstanding 401k match, a flexible PTO program, and a generous and inclusive parental leave policy. Additionally, Relias pays for the employee portion of the monthly healthcare premium!
- Flexible work environment with onsite and work from home options – you choose when you want to come into the office!
- Active Employee Resource Groups open to all employees!
- Comprehensive onboarding program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- 20%+ annual employee promotion and transfer rate
- Multiple development program options – leadership development, professional development curriculums, and Nanodegree options in both technology and data science
- Professional development gained from conference attendance and participation in organizations like NC Tech
The Business Systems Administrator role is responsible for configuration and maintenance of Salesforce and related Enterprise SaaS applications.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Acting as the administrator of Salesforce and related applications, such as Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Service Cloud. May also perform administrative duties in other SaaS Enterprise applications, such as Docusign, JIRA, and Intacct.
- Understanding data flows and integrations between multiple enterprise applications. Using systems knowledge to design scalable solutions across all applications.
- Evangelizing and championing platform excellence, including data governance, security controls, optimal administration of roles, profiles, objects, fields, etc.
- Translating user requirement and user stories into actionable items. Will work independently on moderate changes and with the team on major changes.
- Providing day-to-day end user support and resolving software help-desk tickets within established Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Day-to-day support may include user provisioning, maintenance of roles and profiles, mass-updates of records, and report and dashboard generation.
- Escalating support tickets as needed to senior-level admins and/or developers.
- Testing and QA any changes with peers and/or users as applicable.
- Keeping current on available releases, technologies, and applications. Providing guidance to IT and Business leaders as needed.
- Participating in day-to-day systems integration of acquired companies as needed. May include data migrations, systems design, configuration changes, etc.
- Participating in larger IT projects, such as version upgrades or new implementations.
YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in experience in Salesforce as power user or administrator, with at least 1 year as an administrator.
- Basic understanding of database structure.
- Basic understanding of Cloud technologies.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or higher. Must have demonstrated administration skills of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Salesforce CPQ.
- Ability to translate business requirements into actionable results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, including ability to establish strong relationships with internal customers.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle.
IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU HAVE:
- Familiarity with Salesforce development framework (Apex, Visualforce).
- User or administration experience in following SaaS applications or similar: Intacct, JIRA, Clarizen, Coupa, Concur, Pardot.
- Experience integrating acquired businesses and systems.
Relias is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
Company: Relias LLC
Country: United States of America
State/Region: North Carolina
Postal Code: 27560
Job ID: 168432