IT Salesforce Manager, GLM
Overarching responsibilities, the role will include managing the team of Salesforce Admins and Developers and day to day running of Salesforce including system administration, support and continuous improvement.
Responsible for planning and managing employees and activities including development, maintenance, and enhancement projects utilizing various computing architectures. Collaborates with company customers, staff, IT colleagues, and other stakeholders to identify customer requirements, assess impacts to other data and systems, consider available technologies, compare costs and benefits, and recommend solutions. Ensures on time product delivery and within budget, which requires a clear understanding (and management) of expectations and capabilities from the outset, as well as managing the activities of cross-functional teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:
- System Administration
- Basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks such as performance monitoring and backups.
- Manage security of the Salesforce instances and data content.
- Manage operational requests and troubleshoot = user and system issues.
- Provide training and support to end users and develop relevant materials.
- Defining and implement best practice standards and guidelines.
- Manages project teams including global resources with specialties in various technical areas, to ensure results meet negotiated customer expectations and adhere to internal standards and strategies.
- Creates a team environment, and administers HR policies and practices such as semi-annual performance appraisals, succession planning, individual feedback sessions, and group communication sessions.
- Utilizes traditional and agile development methodologies.
- Contributes to the development of annual business application system plans, including the establishment of project priorities. Assesses project viability, provides updates, reports, and recommends strategies and tactics to satisfy customer needs.
- Develops detailed project plans and other development life cycle documentation, follows approval process at each project phase, and adjusts project plans as required.
- Assessment of customer requirements, analysis of architecture of business events and data that supports the architecture, evaluation of possible solutions, and presentation of recommendations to IT management.
- Accurately foresees organizational impacts and understands the procedures associated with introducing new information technologies, while seeking ways to collaborate with other IT members (Technology, Architecture, Enterprise Consultants, and IT Executive Management) to facilitate transitions.
- Develops annual and quarterly budgets and resource plans based upon project priorities, and provides resources and planning for systems analysis, design, development, installation, maintenance and enhancement for mission critical application systems.
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability of assigned systems environments.
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- Meets attendance and punctuality standard
- Lead and mentor a team of Salesforce admins and developers, ensuring appropriate resource allocation and output at all times
- Ongoing assessment of team's capacity to meet the evolving demands of the business are met
- Maintain relationships with partners who provide on-shore and off-shore resources
- Experience developing solutions with Salesforce ServiceCloud and SalesCloud
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality to ensure scalability
- Contribute to the Salesforce strategic vision and roadmap for the evolution of company's platform
- Develop and maintain complete and current governance, project and system architecture documentation
- Understanding of integration platforms (e.g., Mulesoft) is preferred.
Qualifications, Required Knowledge Skills & Abilities and Working Conditions:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline; equivalent experience acceptable.
- 8+ years of experience in business application design and systems development, including implementation and installation in an online environment.
- Knowledge of technology and tools is critical including ERP and distributed systems.
- A minimum of three years of project management responsibility, demonstrating leadership skills and possessing a track record of managing technical staff and financial resources through various life cycles phases (cross-functional experience highly desirable)
- Able to be diplomatic when handling calls/correspondence for Management.
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Able to analyze and resolve complex issues and problems in a sound and timely fashion.
- Able to assimilate research data from a variety of sources, analyze, and recommend appropriate courses of action to take.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
- Able to design applications using new or existing methodologies.
- Able to avoid win/loss situations and ensure productive resolutions of conflict.
- Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Able to stay with a position or plan of action until the desired objective is achieved.
- Able to supervise, train, and evaluate the performance of subordinates.
- Able to think strategically and tactically.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Able to prepare/analyze appropriate reports and other business correspondence. Knowledge and/or expertise in related area of responsibility. Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications (which may include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc) at an advanced level.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
What's In It For You?
- Elective Benefits: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
- Grow Your Career: Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
- Elevate Your Personal Well-Being: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: It's not just a phrase to us; valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities.
- Make the Most of our Global Organization: Network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our onboarding program.
- Connect with Your Community: Participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives.
Don't meet every single requirement? Apply anyway.
At TD SYNNEX, we're proud to be recognized as a great place to work and a leader in the promotion and practice of diversity, equity and inclusion. If you're excited about working for our company and believe you're a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply. You may be exactly the person we're looking for!
We are committed to building a team that represents and empowers a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.