CRM Analyst II
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
Specifics of day-to-day work include (but are not limited to) the following activities:
- Research companies, stay apprised of all relevant developments (mergers, acquisitions, etc.) and coordinate updates to Salesforce
- Leverage a combination of data quality software and Salesforce tools to identify and fix data discrepancies within and across records (Accounts, Contacts, Activities, etc.)
- Review and compare external data sets to CRM database and update records accordingly
- Update training documentation and other supporting materials, as needed
- Provide routine support to end-users. Typical examples include the following: entry of new Accounts & Contacts, data update requests, data-related questions, reports, brief demos on feature usage, etc.
- Build and modify a range of reports & dashboards for sales, marketing and other key groups
- Analyze sales data and provide fit-for-purpose metrics that are used to make business decisions
- Support system enhancement projects by taking responsibility for specific configuration and security-related tasks
- Implement sales automation features to improve efficiencies and downstream intelligence
- Test, validate, and document system changes
- Prior experience in an enterprise industry is preferred
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Demonstrated experience working with object-oriented programming
- Proficiency with Apex & VisualForce programming
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior people management experience an advantage yet not mandatory
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent or working towards a BS degree
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals – both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans – and related benefits such as life assurance – so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.