Ames, IA, US
$60,182 - $106,993
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues based on existing technology in a timely fashion
- Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Communicates effectively in both verbal (day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written forms (user stories) with team members and customers
- Works directly with Technical Lead and key business users to understand business processes, advise on how Salesforce can best meet business requirements, and advise on best practice for implementing the solution
- Designs and develops custom applications and solutions leveraging the Salesforce platform
- Ensures timely delivery of technical solutions while following development best practices to ensure long-term viability and scalability of customizations
- Manages technical scopes and client expectations
- Designs and develops integrations between Salesforce.com and 3rd party applications
- Coaches and mentors other technical resources; own responsibility for ongoing technical development of technical resources on Salesforce projects
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement
- The ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- 3+ years Salesforce development experience
- Demonstrated experience building custom Apex triggers, Visualforce, and Lightning Components.
- Strong knowledge of declarative automation tools (Process Builder, Flow) and best practices.
- Implementation and maintenance of Salesforce CPQ is a plus
- Experience working in Agile development teams using SCRUM
- Experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle, exposure to database development, and design pattern skills
- B.A./B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software, Engineering, or a related field preferred
- 'Advanced Administrator' and 'Platform Developer' certifications preferred
- Minimal travel
- Depending on assigned work location, walking outdoors between company campus facilities in a variety of weather conditions may be necessary to perform responsibilities of this position
- Less than 10% travel is required to meet with employees, vendors and/or suppliers
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
- Base Pay Range in Colorado: $110,000 - $140,000
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
- Customer Success : Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.