Senior Salesforce Administrator
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
$74,013 - $110,751
CGI is seeking a Senior Salesforce Administrator as a key member to our Salesforce Solutions practice, to deliver top notch implementation, customization, configuration and training services to CGI's Salesforce customer base. In this role, you will collaborate with our customers to provide them a competitive advantage and business value through Salesforce Cloud Platforms.
This is a onsite position out of Alexandria, VA.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Work with clients, either on site or remotely, to understand their business processes and strategies as it relates to Salesforce.com
- Lead discovery workshops and detailed functional design meetings
- Provide administrative guidance and translate business processes requirements to developers as needed
- Research, evaluate, and implement existing applications and/or customized solutions for internal or client-facing projects
- Design, configure and deploy Salesforce to customers and customize modules to their specific business needs independently or with a team
- Reliably deliver Salesforce Administration solutions to clients, with minimal oversight
- Produce estimates at a component level
- Discover, document, and analyze key processes
- Build reports and dashboards, as needed, to gauge project success
- Provide training on new customizations or new implementations to customers
- May participate on data conversions during project life cycle
- Effectively manage customer expectations and communicate status updates of projects to various stakeholders, i.e., internal CGI management, and external customers of varying levels of management
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 5+ year's work experience on Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and or Community/Experience Cloud experience
- Skilled in building out a Salesforce Object Model and working with data structures
- Familiarity with the Salesforce App Exchange, downloading packages and installing 3rd Party Applications (ex. FindNearby, various free dashboard/ reporting packages)
- Strong understanding of systems and their underlying data structures and technologies to be able to provide technology solutions.
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support.
- Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; data querying; business process redesign and implementation.
- Agile product development skills: participation in agile SCRUM teams and agile ceremonies
- Experience using tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)
Education: Bachelor's Degree in management systems, business, finance, computer science or related field or relevant job e experience.
Desired: Salesforce Administrator certification (ADM201)
Competencies Years of experience Proficiency level
Business Analysis 2+ Very Good
Cloud 2+ Very Good
Agile 2+ Very Good
Salesforce 5+ Very Good
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today - one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI - where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- Business Analysis
- Salesforce Administration
CGI Group, Inc.