Sr. Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer-Remote Opportunity
Freeport, Maine, United States
We invite you to be part of our team of trailblazers dedicated to helping people discover and enjoy the outside. Come join us. Because on the inside we’re all outsiders. And if it’s outside, we’re all in.
L.L.Bean is currently searching for an Sr. Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer to join the Information Services Team located in Freeport, Maine.
**This position is an opportunity to work remotely**
Position Purpose: Implements moderate to complex computer application solutions to meet business problems within industry standard business process and best. Designs, develops, configures, tests, debugs and documents applications based on technical configurations and specifications. Supports and troubleshoots existing applications. Evaluates and analyzes business requirements for new applications and application changes.
- Emphasis on design. Higher-level analytical skills in taking business requirements and creating solutions.
- Works independently and collaboratively with team; provides regular updates to leader.
- Prepares high level designs
- Prepares detailed specifications from which software packages are configured, integrations are made and/or programs are written.
- Implements technical solutions by either configuring software packages or code development.
- Designs and creates solutions taking performance into consideration.
- Responsible for partnering with vendors on the development, configuration and integration of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) software packages and custom code.
- Participates in the selection, implementation, configuration and integration of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) software packages.
- Work with business area customers and vendors to identify business requirements, test strategies, and test execution.
- Develops integration requirements and partners with the integration developer to implement.
- Responsible for the development and execution of testing and implementation plans. Can perform unit, system, integration and user acceptance testing. Document results.
- Applies formal methodologies when designing and developing / configuring solutions.
- Participates in project planning and development or assumes responsibility for a project of limited scope including guidance of others.
- Provides options for and estimates of possible solutions.
- May be responsible for the completion of a phase of a project or small projects depending on complexity.
- Estimates and tracks time required to complete work, for project budgeting and financial tracking.
- Stays current on Industry trends and Software roadmaps.
- Regularly provides guidance and training to less experienced team members.
- Conducts and participates in reviews of solution designs, configurations and code.
- Partners with technical and business team members to maintain system documentation, knowledge base and frequently asked questions.
- May act as primary liaison to software vendors for managing vendor problem tickets.
- Partners with the business on effective end user adoption and use of system / function.
- May review training strategy, materials and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Partners with technical partners to ensure Service Levels are met.
- Responsible for 24x7 research and resolution of production system problems.
- Provides technical expertise for project and baseline support teams
- On call – provides day time and after hours on call support.
- Adheres to security standards in support of PCI compliance.
- Adheres to development standards and provides development standards recommendations.
Health and Safety Requirement: Every employee is responsible for contributing to a safe and healthy workplace. Employees are expected to be active participants in health and safety by following all safety policies and procedures, reporting unsafe conditions or at-risk behaviors to leadership, and conducting work in a safe manner. Those in a leadership role are also expected to model safe behaviors, evaluate risk, and ensure that risks are reduced to acceptable levels.
Education Level: 4-Year Bachelors Degree
Years of Experience: 5+
English Level: Upper intermediate English (B2+level)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Develops respect and credibility within their team, IS and the business
- Can Influence at multiple levels within L.L.Bean and with vendors.
- Can effectively communicate with all levels of the business and IT from end-users and developers to managers.
- Highly collaborative. Effectively works with business and IS staff in the adoption, utilization and support of software.
- Excellent English language skills and comprehension
- Sees the big picture, and how this role impacts the broader IS department and business. Understands the Company’s and Business Unit’s goals and objectives.
- Continually looks within and beyond their job, anticipating business needs and opportunities.
- Works within tight technical and business constraints.
- 5 years' experience in implementing Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Demandware) solutions
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C in both Site Genesis and Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA)
- Certifications in Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Site Genesis Architecture)
- Source Code Control and Issue tracking
- Experienced with Testing at all levels (unit, integration, system, performance), Testing tools (including automated Testing) and Debugging Tools
- Systems Analysis and Design, Program Analysis and Design, Problem solving skills, and Development skills.
- System Integration Skills: Installation, deployment, customization and integration.
- Familiar with Systems Development Life Cycles and Methodologies
- Possesses functional knowledge of businesses supported within domain.
If you care about the outdoors, joining L.L.Bean is a great way to feel good about what you do. Our benefits package makes a good thing even better, with programs and perks designed to support your health and financial goals. Plus, maintaining a healthy work-life balance and re-charging outside are all part of the plan. Because, when it comes to the outside—we’re all in. Visit llbeancareers.com to learn more.
Being outside brings out the best in us, no matter where we come from or what we believe. At L.L.Bean, we value individual differences and encourage our co-workers to be themselves – because the uniqueness of each individual makes L.L.Bean better.