Omaha, Nebraska, United States
$50,007 - $109,861
Why Milan Laser Hair Removal?
When you’re an ambitious professional you want to work with the best. Milan is currently the premier laser hair removal provider throughout the Midwest with plans to rapidly expand throughout the nation.
Because it’s fun and progressive. We’re not like other companies where you’re just a number. We are seeking independent thinkers who can add true value to our team.
Because, benefits. Milan will take care of you with paid vacation, 401k, full health, dental and vision. Oh and free laser hair removal. You won’t find that at other corporate gigs.
Because, growing is good. We’re always expanding, improving and looking for people ready for a challenge. Our team members learn the business from the inside-out and as our business grows, the opportunities abound.
This person will be superior in the Salesforce functions as it pertains to compliance in the field. The candidate will focus on Salesforce compliance, best practices, training, and aid in the building of auditing processes. The candidate will also act as the liaison between corporate and the field for development and roll-out of Salesforce Best Practices.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Serve as lead system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 700 users
- Provide thought and design leadership for solution development
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other platform integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Work with our management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Train junior team members on the platform, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Excellent Salesforce skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally or upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Knowledge of HIPAA, PCI, NIST, or SOX compliance helpful
To be considered for this opportunity candidates must meet the following professional requirements:
- Minimum four years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, or Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps or objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance with in 30 days
- Paid time off starting immediately
- Paid holidays
- 401k retirement plan with vested employer match
- Career advancement opportunities
- EXCEPTIONAL work environment!
- Employees and their spouse or legal partner receive free laser hair removal services
All potential employees of Milan will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check prior to employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Milan Laser Hair Removal