Salesforce Solution Architect (Remote)
Charlotte, NC, US
What’s In It For You!
- Ability to influence and impact our iconic brand
- Aggressive pay and career mobility. This is more than a job!
- Specialized, paid training when you start AND ongoing. WE INVEST IN YOU!
- Engaging and fun company culture that’s made up of diverse people
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities. CPI partners with organizations that share our mission to save and improve lives, particularly focusing on underserved communities.
- Great medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability and life insurance options
- Company paid holidays, floating holiday and paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan with competitive company match
- Education assistance – we encourage & support our employees who want to improve their skills and further their education for advancement
- Talk about perks! An on-site state of the art fitness facility, onsite café, walking trail, basketball court and a dedicated Fitness Director
- Birthday and Work Anniversary Rewards, PLUS a Rolex watch at 10 years of service!Responsibilities:
- Act as a salesforce subject matter expert for CPI, meet with business and IT teams to solve problems through the salesforce platform.
- Supports the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including configuration changes and custom development, testing, code reviews, and change management.
- Be an instrumental team player in the implementation of the Service Cloud as we look to expand salesforce into new business departments and add value to our customers.
- Develop and maintain custom data input screens, reports, dashboards, validation rules, and workflows.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving the contact center, field operations, marketing, and sales.
- Keeps current with technological developments within the salesforce platform, monitoring and planning for the organization to utilize the new releases as they come available throughout the year.
- Promotes a DevOps culture where the team is expected and empowered to own each aspect of the development, promotion and operation of their code.
- Ability to influence business, IT executives and leaders on creating and promoting change for improving existing business processes, increasing ROI and overall effectiveness using Salesforce and its plugins.
- Lead analysis, architecture, design, and development of salesforce solutions across multiple clouds.
- Develops and executes Salesforce data management strategy.
- Evaluate and install Salesforce AppExchange components and solutions.
- Be able to integrate salesforce to third party and custom applications through APIsQualifications:
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience, integrating, configuring and writing custom apex code.
- Salesforce certifications as an Advanced Administrator and Platform Developer. An Architect track certification is
- Experience managing a conversion from Salesforce Classic to Lightning.
- Experience working with Salesforce sales and service clouds in lightning.
- Experience with other salesforce solutions is preferred (CPQ, marketing cloud, billing, field service, digital engagement, etc).
- Experience integrating Salesforce with custom applications and contact center platforms, data warehouses and other enterprise primary platforms
- Experience with Salesforce Maps, HubSpot and DbAmp is preferred, but not required
- Deep configuration experience with process builder and flows.
- Demonstrated experience in reviewing and consolidating profiles, permission sets, record types, page layouts, list views, reports and various other areas
- Experience with SQL to Salesforce integrations and data patterns
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field of study preferred or work experience equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively deliver messages to a wide range of audiences - from executive to technical
- Innovative and positive team member mindset
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, with the ability to deliver results working independently or in a collaborative environment (agile experience preferred)
- Business Acumen - knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology and information regarding data, analytics and business intelligence. Understands the purpose and stakeholders of practices, policies, procedures and systems.
- Coaching Mindset: consistently evaluating your team with a communication and accountability-based approach to ensure your team is building and executing upon the skills that lead to outstanding sales performance.
- Managing Vision and Purpose – Communicates a compelling and inspired vision or sense of core purpose; talks beyond today; talks about possibilities; is optimistic; creates mileposts and symbols to rally support behind the visions; makes the vision shareable by everyone; can inspire and motivate.
- Strategic Agility - Strong strategic analytical skills with the ability to develop creative approaches to communications and problem solving, anticipating future impact and issues.
- Presentation Skills - translates complex data analysis into actionable, comprehensible material for diverse audiences in all formats, including formal presentations to large and/or senior teams, as well as informal one-on-one updates.
- Managing and Measuring Work - establishes clear objectives and measures for self and others. Monitors and reports on progress and results. Sets benchmarks and ensures accountability.
- Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the needs of internal and external customers. Gets first-hand internal customer information and uses it to improve processes and deliverables.