Salesforce Developer - Full Remote
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- Configuring OOB Salesforce to the maximum achievable without coding
- Coding in APEX, Visualforce, Lightning, formulae and complimentary scripting tools such as ANT
- Working as part of both Waterfall and Agile delivery teams
- SDLC deployment management
- Code version control (GIT,SVN, other)
Multinational company|Salesforce Developer
- You should have 3 plus years of experience in Force.com and web application development.
- Also basic or advanced knowledge OOB features of Force.com, crafting solutions that make use the Force.com API, APEX, Visualforce, Lightning components and other tools to extend the product to meet our clients' needs.
- Certified in a DEV401 (Developer) certification
- Understanding of both Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall delivery principles and the importance of SDLC (Software Development Process) and coding methodology principles.
- Improving solution engineering and real-world delivery experience
- Having a clear & confident technical communication skills
- 100% Full remote.
- Great career path with a great salary package and benefits.
- Join into a multinational company with a lot of different projects.
In this role you can bring certification and deep expertise using Force.com improving the use of OOB functionality to deliver solutions that have minimal coding.
Page Personnel España