Senior Salesforce Application Developer
Monroe, Louisiana, United States
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Client Innovation Center in Monroe has an immediate opportunity for an experienced forward-thinking Salesforce Application Developer with a passion for growth and innovation. Join our team and utilize leading-edge technology to configure, develop, deliver and support applications for our clients in areas such as Big Data, Cloud Computing or Smarter Commerce. Our clients are some of the world’s leading companies and you will be part of challenging projects to build and support technical solutions for their needs.
The Sr. Salesforce Developer will be responsible for the development, integration, and deployment of custom solutions using the Salesforce.com platform including Lightning Components, Visualforce, and Apex classes and triggers to enhance the customer experience that our partner provides for their customers. You'll be a part of a highly collaborative group of individuals who are passionate about providing an innovative digital customer experience, while continually pushing each other to grow and have fun.
- Some positions require Marketing Cloud experience and some require Mulesoft experience – having this experience is a definite plus!
Successful candidates for these positions will work on-site at the IBM Client Innovation Center in Monroe. The IBM Client Innovation Center is an in-bound delivery model where we support our clients from our Monroe center. However, some travel is expected, and all candidates must be willing and able to travel to meet our client needs across the US. Travel is typically related to knowledge transfer and training at the client site (Monday thru Friday). You are expected to travel up to 50% of the time. This is a traditional office position. You must live in, or be willing to relocate to, Louisiana. The work location is 100 Century Park Monroe, LA 71201. This is not a work from home position.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce CRM app development
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud implementation
- 5+ years of experience in Java
- 5+ years of experience in Eclipse
- 5+ years of experience in Visualforce, Force.com and Apex
- Admin 201 certification and Platform Developer II Certification
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing Cloud
- 5+ years of experience in Mulesoft
- 6+ years of experience in Salesforce CRM app development
- 6+ years of experience in Cloud implementation
- 6+ years of experience in Java
- 6+ years of experience in Eclipse
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce REST and SOAP API
- 6+ years of experience in Visualforce, Force.com and Apex
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to:
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform. IBM's learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.