Senior Salesforce Delivery Manager - FS
London, England, United Kingdom
£38,487 - £52,915
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Train, coach, and supervise team members
- Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand
You will be responsible for project delivery across a range of Salesforce-related projects, from mid-sized rollouts to full scale digital transformation programmes. You will be fully responsible for delivery of one or more projects in our portfolio, managing the client and internal teams. You will work closely with the commercial team during presales and will participate in our resourcing processes. The role is multi-faceted and the proportion of your time spent on each aspect could vary from time to time. Duties to include:
Programme & Project Management
- Own the delivery of all aspects of PwC delivery on a project
- Where necessary work across projects in parallel
- Develop and maintain project / programme plans
- Manage client stakeholders
- Manage risks, issues, dependencies and actions
- Manage all workstreams for your project delivery including near/off shore when necessary
- Coach and develop the internal team on delivery processes and best practice
- Provide internal reporting of project performance
Delivery / Commercial Interface
- Ensure smooth handover from Commercial in to Delivery teams
- Facilitate review of proposals as necessary during the presales process
- Engage wider team in their role in contributing to delivery best practices
- Maintain certification in select partner products
- Proven experience in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce.com certification
- Project management certification
In Consulting we deliver practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight to the heart of clients’ business issues and delivers amazing results by helping our clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business, the work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries – everyone from big-name broadcasters and high-street banks to multinational telecoms operators and energy companies.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work ( ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.