Cloud Salesforce -Lead Applications Developer
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Cloud Salesforce - Lead Applications Developer in Saint Louis, MO.
Come be part of our client's Digital Software Engineering department focused on digital differentiation and innovation in healthcare technology. This team is building modern & integrated technology solutions for company patients, clinicians, and coworkers. These solutions are focused on providing a connected, personalized, and seamless experience to all its users. The team members take pride in the culture of continuous learning, improvement, and delivery.
The Cloud Salesforce - Lead Applications Developer will be part of the engineering team to build patient engagement software inside Salesforce Health Cloud. This position will be critical to building a proactive, predictable, and personalized experience for our consumers.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, specialized training, or equivalent work experience
- Eight (8) years of relevant technical or business work experience
- Extensive experience along the full software development life cycle Extensive experience applying code management principles
- Must have experience working in an Agile development process
- Must have Experience with development inside Health Cloud
- Experience with Service Cloud
- Must have Experience of Salesforce Integration & Configuration
- Understanding of modern frontend web development languages, database technologies and backend development languages
- Understanding of aspects of enterprise technology architecture like business, information, data, network, and security
- Excellent analytical, planning, organizational and technical and skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in data warehouse development using at least some of the following tools - SQL, Oracle, Linux/UNIX, IBM DataStage (Infosphere), and/or Java (Spring)
- Basic experience with data modeling including entity relationship and dimensional models
- Data profiling and data analysis with SQL
- Experience with agile project methodologies including Agile, SCRUM, and Kanban